1A and 2A State Champ Predictions

Cleggy

1A South Pitt (after a tough week 10 with GCA)

2A Boyd / Trousdale playoff winner goes on to win state

You and your supporters seem very confident that Grace Christian will beat South Pittsburg rather easily this year. You might be right, but it's not gonna be some blowout win for Grace like alot of people seem to be predicting.

Huntingdon would beat Trousdale Co. by no less than 2 TD's if they were to play. Huntingdon can play with any team 1A-4A. They have proven that. I have seen both TC and Huntingdon play. TC is one of the top 4 2A teams this year but Huntingdon is one of the top 5 best teams in 1A-4A period. They would give many 5A and 6A teams problems but those schools put 11 new guys on the field when they change to a different phase of the game. We little 1A schools have to keep 5 to 7 guys on the field the whole game. The only 3 teams with a chance at the 1A title: Huntingdon, S.P., and P.C. In 2A there are about 6 to 8 teams with a chance: TC, B.B., Humbolt, Hampton, McKenzie, Westwood, Adamsville, and Dresden. I would say the first 4 I mentioned have the best chance though.

:roflol: don't think hUntInGton would want to play TC,even on a TC down yr... don't hold your breath... it just might happen one yr.. :roflol:

You and your supporters seem very confident that Grace Christian will beat South Pittsburg rather easily this year. You might be right, but it's not gonna be some blowout win for Grace like alot of people seem to be predicting.

I expect a good game with SP coming out on top. GO PIRATES

I wish Wayne County-South Pittsburg could meet up. I'd like to meet all those colorful and crazy posters. :roflolk:

Me too, but I need to tell you we are very meek and humble in person although we talk like superman on the "t". From you guys post I think we all may be cousins and you'll never forget Roy when you meet him. .Seriously we have being following your program for several years and I have met some of your fans in job related meetings over the state, I need to add, if it happens I take all of this nice stuff back and the trash talk is on.rolleyes.gif

You heading down for the game next week in Knoxville? Those Grace boys are pretty confident that they will mercy rule South Pitt next week. I hope we have a chance.

I'll have to admitt,that would be temping.They'll know how good they are after that one. If they find any parts missing,they'll round um up by next season. Knoxville has all the parts and Grace has the money.