Perry County at Wayne County

theGURU

OLD FASHIONED SAYS: HE HAS NO IDEA WHAT HE'S THINKING. HE MUST NOT GO TO ANY GAMES IF HE THINKS THAT WAYNE COUNTY TEAM CAN BEAT PERRY COUNTY.

dude i dont even know who you are...and you sure as heck dont know who i am so just keep thinkin that PC's just going to cake walk threw WC, because i just dont see that happenin because we need foley

dude i dont even know who you are...and you sure as heck dont know who i am so just keep thinkin that PC's just going to cake walk threw WC, because i just dont see that happenin because we need foley

Cake walk THROUGH not threw,Jay...just returning the favor for the spelling police report I had to fill out.

Three things.

1. It will be a close game with or without Churchwell. He contributes to breaking the O-Line to get to the QB. Seeing as how WC is mostly a run-the-ball team, it won't make that much of a difference.

2. Jay if you have no confidence for your own team sit on Wayne County's side. We don't want fans that bash their own team. Even if you're doing it in a friendly way, don't.

3. This will be a close game until the end. Good chance it will come down to whoever has the ball last.

i'm just being realistic, because its senior night, its in waynesboro, we're due a heartbreaker, and wayne co. wants revenge...i just think its to much for PC to handle...i hope i'm wrong...cuz i gotta see it to believe it...i'll be there cheerin them on, now i'm not saying i don't have confidence that we will pull the upset, i just think because of the circumstances that wayne co.'s the favoriate

The WRs for PC do so much and never get noticed for it and it is really crappy that they don't get mentioned any on the PC threads.

I agree man on these threads ppl think Tucker is a one man show but without those Wrs he play so good every Friday night we wouldn't be the same glad someone gave em alittle recognition from another town

I garuntee you this will be a real good game. That Rice man has a real good team. I have been reading about these Wayne County boys in my Murphy Fair book. This Rice boy that is the coaches son is the passer after his brother was the passer last year. This Rice boy made all state last year. They also have this Butler boy as a runner. He was all region last year. How fast can this Butler boy run the 50 yard dash in? Does that Rice man make him wear ankle weights to make him real fast?

(#4)Butler runs a 4.7-40, (#21)Rice runs a 4.8-40, (#19)Skelton runs a 4.6-40(He did reach 4.5 twice), (#10)Mathis runs a 4.8-40, and (#42)Horton runs a 4.9-40. These are the main runners for WC's O. We also have a OL/MLB Boston Ray(#67) who runs a 4.9-40.

how is that going to get people mad at me for saying what i think...i think we will win if foley plays...if he doesn't then i don't see us winnin without him...much better chance with him then without him

His name is Kyle, also, if this were Bible times, you would be in the street awaiting to be stoned.....

I think someone needs to tell you what Dr. Dre said about Fair Weather friends....

I agree man on these threads ppl think Tucker is a one man show but without those Wrs he play so good every Friday night we wouldn't be the same glad someone gave em alittle recognition from another town

Yeah its....Tucker scored this many TDs......but how many did he throw? Cause technically those boys scored and he just threw the ball. I'm not talkin bad about Tucker so no one say anything like that, I'm just sayin give the other boys some credit.