Perry County at Wayne County

theGURU

Yea I looked about 20 topics down and found it, seems they are more worried about teams they have already played than the one they got tomorrow night.

i know...they keep crying that we got lucky against them and think they should've beat us when we were up 35-7 in the 3rd qtr...they have a BIG game tomorrow nite and i think they have a chance if MTP plays like they did last week

i know...they keep crying that we got lucky against them and think they should've beat us when we were up 35-7 in the 3rd qtr...they have a BIG game tomorrow nite and i think they have a chance if MTP plays like they did last week

We weren't up 35-7 in the 3rd. We had 28 then they scored 14 then and they didn't score again.

Wow! PC's performance last week against MtP may have caused some people to take notice, but the same can be said about tonight's 1st half performance against Loretto (18-12), but not for the same reasons. Is PC guilty of looking ahead to next week? Not a very impressive 1st half... penalties, personal fouls, turnovers, sloppy play, a player ejected (#51 I think). I doubt this is their "A" game. I expect them to look much better next week or WC will win big.

Wow! PC's performance last week against MtP may have caused some people to take notice, but the same can be said about tonight's 1st half performance against Loretto (18-12), but not for the same reasons. Is PC guilty of looking ahead to next week? Not a very impressive 1st half... penalties, personal fouls, turnovers, sloppy play, a player ejected (#51 I think). I doubt this is their "A" game. I expect them to look much better next week or WC will win big.

OK... 3rd quater was all PC (42-12). That's a little closer to what everyone might expect from them. Not sure if PC stepped it up, or Loretto forgot there was a 2nd half, or maybe a little bit of both.

OK... 3rd quater was all PC (42-12). That's a little closer to what everyone might expect from them. Not sure if PC stepped it up, or Loretto forgot there was a 2nd half, or maybe a little bit of both.

neither, Refs ate too many hotdogs at halftime and couldn't get their flags out of their pockets in time to throw them.. :roflolk: hope they appeal the ejection though, it was not justified. we'll need him next week.

I garuntee you this will be a real good game. That Rice man has a real good team. I have been reading about these Wayne County boys in my Murphy Fair book. This Rice boy that is the coaches son is the passer after his brother was the passer last year. This Rice boy made all state last year. They also have this Butler boy as a runner. He was all region last year. How fast can this Butler boy run the 50 yard dash in? Does that Rice man make him wear ankle weights to make him real fast?

I garuntee you this will be a real good game. That Rice man has a real good team. I have been reading about these Wayne County boys in my Murphy Fair book. This Rice boy that is the coaches son is the passer after his brother was the passer last year. This Rice boy made all state last year. They also have this Butler boy as a runner. He was all region last year. How fast can this Butler boy run the 50 yard dash in? Does that Rice man make him wear ankle weights to make him real fast?

The Butler kid runs really hard and has good breakaway speed but the fastest kid is Skelton, then you got Mathis and Horton running the ball well also thats what makes it so hard to defend, you cant key on just one or two of them.