Perry County at Wayne County

theGURU

i don't understand why everyone roots for Wayne Co. to beat us...don't people wanna see a town/County that is in econimical trouble and has gone thru alot of obstacles and criticism...I mean we're one of the smallest schools in the state and we have great talented kids and we need a little R E S P E C T. Still Region 6A Champs until someone steals it from us

i don't understand why everyone roots for Wayne Co. to beat us...don't people wanna see a town/County that is in econimical trouble and has gone thru alot of obstacles and criticism...I mean we're one of the smallest schools in the state and we have great talented kids and we need a little R E S P E C T. Still Region 6A Champs until someone steals it from us

Jay don't play the pity card. Perry County has way to much PRIDE to make people try to pity us.

Just Wanted To Send A Little Invite To All you Wayne And Perry County Fans To Come Out The Night Before Y'alls Big Game And Watch The Poney and Mighty Loine Show. Little Bit Of Drive But Oh Well. Better Get There Early Cause Us Stang Fans Like To Feel Up Both Sides Of The Field :roflolk:

I might come out you never know.

Just Wanted To Send A Little Invite To All you Wayne And Perry County Fans To Come Out The Night Before Y'alls Big Game And Watch The Poney and Mighty Loine Show. Little Bit Of Drive But Oh Well. Better Get There Early Cause Us Stang Fans Like To Feel Up Both Sides Of The Field :roflolk:

Thanks for the invitation but I wont be able to make it, we got a little something going on with our youth football team Thursday night.

why am i the only one on these thread's that always gets laughed at or called dumb when i know alot about teams and alot about the game??? and i wish you guys would stop saying my name on here...u don't say Guru's or Radio's...but go ahead i guess :mellow:

They can say mine if they wish. I really don't care and most people from PC know who I am anyway. You get picked at because alot of times you type before you think. You should proof read. And stop playing the pity/sympathy crap, it embarrassing. :thumb:

They can say mine if they wish. I really don't care and most people from PC know who I am anyway. You get picked at because alot of times you type before you think. You should proof read. And stop playing the pity/sympathy crap, it embarrassing. :thumb:

At least he's not cussing or pretending he's his cousin anymore. :thumb: