Perry County at Wayne County

theGURU

Okay your right Perry County did blow us out and they might be able to beat us this year. What will PC do in the next few years because Lake County will always be around and will continue to make play offs. I can say that with the upmost of confidence, can you say the same about Perry County? The car thing is getting old there was a lot of good Lake County people that did not have a thing to do with that. I can say that Lake County has won their games with all homegrown players and Perry has not. The next few years, you will be on the basketball boards because there will not be much to talk about on the football boards. So congrats on a great two year run.

I love how teams that want to talk about PC have to bring up the past and the future because its pointless to talk about the present. :roflolk:

I love how teams that want to talk about PC have to bring up the past and the future because its pointless to talk about the present. :roflolk:

I have told PC congrats on their 2 year run several times. I can not do anything else. This is all going back to a statement about powers and I just pointed out that most the time the term powers is used to refer to teams that are tradionally in the playoffs and traditionally win. That is all this is about, I think what Perry County has done in these 2 years is impressive, but I have said nothing that is not true and people cannot deal with that.

Powers? You have to be kidding. Perry County has a 4 and 6 playoff record with 1 semi-final apperance. Wayne Co has a 17 and 20 playoff record and 1 semi-final in their school history. You could make an arguement for Wayne Co having somewhat of a tradition but Perry Co come on now. I am glad Perry Co has had 2 good years in their football history but calling them a power is a little over the top. As for the game Wayne Co. wins.

Does WC really only have 1semi-final apperance? When was the football program started there? Not being smart seriously wondering. Wonder if they will open up the ticket booth on thursday so the viking & wildcat faithful can get a good spot! Think I might need to take off work earlly that fri any way. :roflol:

Edited by sportsfan68

Powers? You have to be kidding. Perry County has a 4 and 6 playoff record with 1 semi-final apperance. Wayne Co has a 17 and 20 playoff record and 1 semi-final in their school history. You could make an arguement for Wayne Co having somewhat of a tradition but Perry Co come on now. I am glad Perry Co has had 2 good years in their football history but calling them a power is a little over the top. As for the game Wayne Co. wins.

u have no idea about the future...we might not be here after this year, its up to God for that...what i meant about "Powers", i meant this years powers...now i know PC won't be like this again for a VERY long time, in fact we may never see a PC team this good again...but as for this year WE ARE A POWERHOUSE!!! just look at the scores and the way the Defense has played and the way the offense has played...you can't tell me we aren't a power

Edited by SportsFan70

Couple of questions.

#1 How many starters did WC lose last year?

#2 With a totally new and different offense do you really think that this years WC team even comes close to last years team?

Now answer these two questions honestly.

#1 They lost 5 starters and #2 WC offense is run alot like it has been in the past so its not all that new. WC has always run some sort of the veer and yes I think this team is totally different from last years and some ways not as good, but in other ways alot better. The coaches have done a good job building this team around its strengths, and the running game has not even been challenged this year.

#1 They lost 5 starters and #2 WC offense is run alot like it has been in the past so its not all that new. WC has always run some sort of the veer and yes I think this team is totally different from last years and some ways not as good, but in other ways alot better. The coaches have done a good job building this team around its strengths, and the running game has not even been challenged this year.

well i believe it will get challenged big time next week...no disrespect to Wayne Co., i'm just saying that Perry Co. is one of the best disciplined Defensive teams that i've seen and from what i've heard from Wayne Co. they are the exact same way

Edited by SportsFan70

well i believe it will get challenged big time next week...no disrespect to Wayne Co., i'm just saying that Perry Co. has a very good and disciplined Defensive team that i've seen and from what i heard from Wayne Co. they are the exact same way

Im not sure either team will stop the other, it will probably come down to penalties and turnovers.