Perry County at Wayne County

theGURU

Maybe so.... I expect a great game! Don't disappoint me!!! :mrgreen:

Well I can't promise anything I expected our game against mTp the other night to be kind of close, but we ended up winning 40-0 with 2 TDs called back. If you want it to be a good game you'll have to make sure them Wayne County boys bring their A+ game that way it will at least be within 2 TDs. :roflolk:

Well I can't promise anything I expected our game against mTp the other night to be kind of close, but we ended up winning 40-0 with 2 TDs called back. If you want it to be a good game you'll have to make sure them Wayne County boys bring their A+ game that way it will at least be within 2 TDs. :roflolk:

Yea or make sure Perry County leaves their ineligible players off the field <_< I agree with, i believe it was wildcat89, in the richland thread. "enjoy it while you can cause its back to 2-7 seasons after this.

Yea or make sure Perry County leaves their ineligible players off the field <_< I agree with, i believe it was wildcat89, in the richland thread. "enjoy it while you can cause its back to 2-7 seasons after this.

WC won't have any Rices on the field next year, will they? Won't the youngest one still be in middle school?

Well yall just go ahead and focus on next year. :thumb:

I'm not a player no need for me to stay focused...but PC is a good team this year and last but to hear some of their fans talk you would think they have dominated the region/district for the last decade.. I've waited for this game all year, mostly because WC overlooked PC last year until they got slapped around in the first half then they were a different team. WC knows not to overlook PC this year and will be anxious to revenge last year, however the lack of competition down the stretch, i believe, will hurt WC.

I'm not a player no need for me to stay focused...but PC is a good team this year and last but to hear some of their fans talk you would think they have dominated the region/district for the last decade.. I've waited for this game all year, mostly because WC overlooked PC last year until they got slapped around in the first half then they were a different team. WC knows not to overlook PC this year and will be anxious to revenge last year, however the lack of competition down the stretch, i believe, will hurt WC.

Well I may have ran my mouth last year and this year, but I've never said anything about the past or the future. Im quiet aware that PC won't be a really strong team after this year.

yeah thats true but its still a game against middle tennessee powers

Powers? You have to be kidding. Perry County has a 4 and 6 playoff record with 1 semi-final apperance. Wayne Co has a 17 and 20 playoff record and 1 semi-final in their school history. You could make an arguement for Wayne Co having somewhat of a tradition but Perry Co come on now. I am glad Perry Co has had 2 good years in their football history but calling them a power is a little over the top. As for the game Wayne Co. wins.