Perry County at Wayne County

theGURU

Powers? You have to be kidding. Perry County has a 4 and 6 playoff record with 1 semi-final apperance. Wayne Co has a 17 and 20 playoff record and 1 semi-final in their school history. You could make an arguement for Wayne Co having somewhat of a tradition but Perry Co come on now. I am glad Perry Co has had 2 good years in their football history but calling them a power is a little over the top. As for the game Wayne Co. wins.

Im pretty sure he was referring to this year. Union City has a good playoff record but I wouldn't call them a power this year. :thumb:

Im pretty sure he was referring to this year. Union City has a good playoff record but I wouldn't call them a power this year. :thumb:

I was referring to the term power in the sense that it is mostly used to desribe programs that are good on a consistant basis throughout their history. Most of the time it is not used to describe a team that is having a good season or two. Anyway, Perry County has had a great 2 year run and I am not taking anything away from their current success.

Edited by FalconNation

I was referring to the term power in the since that it is mostly used to desribe programs that are good on a consistant basis throughout their history. Most of the time it is not used to describe a team that is having a good season or two. Anyway, Perry County has had a great 2 year run and I am not taking anything away from their current success.

You West Tennessee boys are always talking down to the Middle TN teams... Wayne Co and Perry Co would beat Lake County like a drum... Can some one post Lake Co. records in the playoffs since 99?

UC does have a pretty good playoff record 33-18. PC or WC won't have to worry about seeing UC anyways. They will have to get past Huntingdon (33-19 playoff record).

Not going to happen!!

Huntingdon has no answer for PCs ariel assualt. (Period end of story) :roflol:

Edited by theGURU

You West Tennessee boys are always talking down to the Middle TN teams... Wayne Co and Perry Co would beat Lake County like a drum... Can some one post Lake Co. records in the playoffs since 99?

Since 99 we have been to 3 quarterfinals losing to the Jackson Christian(eventual state champions), Mckenzie(state runner up), and Perry County. I was not trying to start an arguement but tradition is built in many years and not in a short span. I am just stating facts. We have made the playoffs more than WC and PC combined. I am not 100% but Wayne County's play off record is better than LC since 99, but what makes that year so special. Its about tradition and history. If you want to count state titles and appearances we can. I am not debating this any more, I am just making a point about "POWERS".

Edited by FalconNation

Since 99 we have been to 3 quarterfinals losing to the Jackson Christian(eventual state champions), Mckenzie(state runner up), and Perry County. I was not trying to start an arguement but tradition is built in many years and not in a short span. I am just stating facts. We have made the playoffs more than WC and PC combined. I am not 100% but Wayne County's play off record is better than LC since 99, but what makes that year so special. Its about tradition and history. If you want to count state titles and appearances we can. I am not debating this any more, I am just making a point about "POWERS".

Look like you and Lake Co got a good dose of power last year when you came to PC and got smacked. Then LC fans go destroy property and do some vandalism in the parking lot. You guys talked smack and got smacked. Power of past teams won't help you this year and sure didn't last year. Now did it?thumb[1].gif

Edited by radio33

Look like you and Lake Co got a good dose of power last year when you came to PC and got smacked. Then LC fans go destroy property and do some vandalism in the parking lot. You guys talked smack and got smacked. Power of past teams won't help you this year and sure didn't last year. Now did it?thumb[1].gif

Okay your right Perry County did blow us out and they might be able to beat us this year. What will PC do in the next few years because Lake County will always be around and will continue to make play offs. I can say that with the upmost of confidence, can you say the same about Perry County? The car thing is getting old there was a lot of good Lake County people that did not have a thing to do with that. I can say that Lake County has won their games with all homegrown players and Perry has not. The next few years, you will be on the basketball boards because there will not be much to talk about on the football boards. So congrats on a great two year run.