Perry County at Wayne County

theGURU

It wouldn't matter his posts stick out like a sore thumb. I could spot a Jay post if you colored it Red and White and put it in a Where's Waldo Picture.smiley-laughing024.gif

are yall so bored u gotta make fun of ur own ppl.on another note MTP did shoot themselves in the foot alot.WC will be better.PC we got this let the world hate just as long as we hold the trophy is all that matters.

PC by 3TD's

No way! I have seen both of these teams play. Was really surprised PC was not a better overrall team (after hearing so much hype about them). CA played Wayne County and was honestly beaten by a better team. CA played PC and lost the game due to multiple fumbles/loss of possessions, and a failure of coaches to move personnel. The score was not reflective of the actual game. CA gave PC a touchdown before the half on a fumble, then came back after halftime and scored two quick touchdowns. Even CA's defense sacked Tucker multiple times. To sum it up, I didn't think PC was a bit better team than CA...CA lost on stupid mistakes. Wayne County will easily handle PC and harass Tucker all night long. Wayne County wins by at least two touchdowns, or as many as they want.

Just Wanted To Send A Little Invite To All you Wayne And Perry County Fans To Come Out The Night Before Y'alls Big Game And Watch The Poney and Mighty Loine Show. Little Bit Of Drive But Oh Well. Better Get There Early Cause Us Stang Fans Like To Feel Up Both Sides Of The Field :roflolk:

I'll be at the Dresden-Huntingdon game. Can you Stang fans save me 2 seats? :mrgreen:

No way! I have seen both of these teams play. Was really surprised PC was not a better overrall team (after hearing so much hype about them). CA played Wayne County and was honestly beaten by a better team. CA played PC and lost the game due to multiple fumbles/loss of possessions, and a failure of coaches to move personnel. The score was not reflective of the actual game. CA gave PC a touchdown before the half on a fumble, then came back after halftime and scored two quick touchdowns. Even CA's defense sacked Tucker multiple times. To sum it up, I didn't think PC was a bit better team than CA...CA lost on stupid mistakes. Wayne County will easily handle PC and harass Tucker all night long. Wayne County wins by at least two touchdowns, or as many as they want.

They have these things called psychiatric wards, you should look into checking into one.

Edited by theGURU

I know cause those fumbles definitely couldn't have been caused by the #1 defense in 1A.

Guru, our QB fumbled the snap no less than four times in first half alone. Offense fumbled three times in second half...in the backfield...untouched. Take credit if it makes you feel good to capitalize on unforced fumbles, fact is CA beat themselves. It was a game that afterwards, everyone was standing around wandering "how did we lose to "that" PC team"? PC just honestly wasn't nearly as good as everyone hyped them to be. With that said, PC got the win...CA lost. PC WAS better than CA that night! Nothing changes that. Good luck with Wayne County, but the reality you soon will see is that Wayne County is the only team in the District that is truly better than every one else. Their team has more athletes, unlike the other teams (including PC AND CA) who only have one or two really good athletes. On Wayne County's worst night and PC's best, PC "might" win. Hopefully, PC catches them on "that bad night". Good Luck.

Edited by outasight

Guru, our QB fumbled the snap no less than four times in first half alone. Offense fumbled three times in second half...in the backfield...untouched. Take credit if it makes you feel good to capitalize on unforced fumbles, fact is CA beat themselves. It was a game that afterwards, everyone was standing around wandering "how did we lose to "that" PC team"? PC just honestly wasn't nearly as good as everyone hyped them to be. With that said, PC got the win...CA lost. PC WAS better than CA that night! Nothing changes that. Good luck with Wayne County, but the reality you soon will see is that Wayne County is the only team in the District that is truly better than every one else. Their team has more athletes, unlike the other teams (including PC AND CA) who only have one or two really good athletes. On Wayne County's worst night and PC's best, PC "might" win. Hopefully, PC catches them on "that bad night". Good Luck.

At no point was CA ever in that game. Teams don't get beat 43-14 by someone they should have beat and that's just the facts.