Perry County at Wayne County

theGURU

At no point was CA ever in that game. Teams don't get beat 43-14 by someone they should have beat and that's just the facts.

21-0 at half (only b/c CA coughed up ball with seconds to go in half) and gave up third touchdown. Immediately after halftime, 21-14. On PC's second possession, Tucker was sacked twice forcing PC to punt. CA got ball and drove before fumbling again. Should have tied game. To say at no point was CA in game shows your partiality and ignorance. Doesn't matter. PC won the game, but don't argue the facts. Look at the film. PC got away with an easy win due to CA continually shooting themselves in foot. Would love to see a rematch of that game with CA playing like they're capable. Sorry, based on what I've seen this year...PC is not the caliber team Wayne County is.

21-0 at half (only b/c CA coughed up ball with seconds to go in half) and gave up third touchdown. Immediately after halftime, 21-14. On PC's second possession, Tucker was sacked twice forcing PC to punt. CA got ball and drove before fumbling again. Should have tied game. To say at no point was CA in game shows your partiality and ignorance. Doesn't matter. PC won the game, but don't argue the facts. Look at the film. PC got away with an easy win due to CA continually shooting themselves in foot. Would love to see a rematch of that game with CA playing like they're capable. Sorry, based on what I've seen this year...PC is not the caliber team Wayne County is.

Im pretty sure PC scored in the second before CA did. 2TD game at its closest.

it was 28-14 and yeah CA may have not been on their greatest night but dont take anything away from us.43-14 you got beat by someone who was better.

You must not read very well. Stated repeatedly that PC won the game and played the better game that night. No need to get defensive. No one can take away your win. Relax. Enjoy it.

There is a lot of should of could of and would of's in this post. Other than the Forrest game I thought this was the worst game pc has played all year especially on D. I would wait to Friday night and talk to Mtp about what they went through last Friday before mentioning a rematch as if 43-14 wasn't bad enough.

There is a lot of should of could of and would of's in this post. Other than the Forrest game I thought this was the worst game pc has played all year especially on D. I would wait to Friday night and talk to Mtp about what they went through last Friday before mentioning a rematch as if 43-14 wasn't bad enough.

This was the only game I haven't gone to, just listened to the broadcast. From what I heard, PC definitely did not bring their A game that night.

OK .....OUT OF SIGHT on the night you guys played WC and PC you thought Wc was better on the night MtP played PC they thought PC was better wouldnt you agree. You cant compare teams because it doesnt take much to turn a game as you have said. Ether way CA got monkey stomped by both teams.

against both teams they got beat 92-34...thats pretty much a joke in my book :roflolk: