Perry County at Wayne County

theGURU

I wish CA was all that was standing between us and the state championship. I thought Cornersville was better than them.

Hey rocket scientist...read the earlier posts. I conceded that Wayne County dominated the game against CA. Never seen so many people that just want to argue (without having the common sense to read the posts that prompted their bickering). I will say it again S L O W L Y... Wayne County was a much better team to face than Perry County. I merely stated that I was shocked PC was not better than they actually were. Yes, PC won the CA game, but it was no extraordinary showing by PC...it was CA's terrible ball control (fumbled 7 times = untouched). If you know ANYTHING about football and skill positions, it was very easy to see...PC DID NOT outskill CA. CA turned the ball over repeatedly and gifted PC with field position, time of possession, and easy scoring opportunities. PC can crow all they want. I will say again, Wayne County will win by at least two touchdowns.

Hey rocket scientist...read the earlier posts. I conceded that Wayne County dominated the game against CA. Never seen so many people that just want to argue (without having the common sense to read the posts that prompted their bickering). I will say it again S L O W L Y... Wayne County was a much better team to face than Perry County. I merely stated that I was shocked PC was not better than they actually were. Yes, PC won the CA game, but it was no extraordinary showing by PC...it was CA's terrible ball control (fumbled 7 times = untouched). If you know ANYTHING about football and skill positions, it was very easy to see...PC DID NOT outskill CA. CA turned the ball over repeatedly and gifted PC with field position, time of possession, and easy scoring opportunities. PC can crow all they want. I will say again, Wayne County will win by at least two touchdowns.

really cause ive seen film and most of those turnovers were forced. and our night wasnt the best against yall we had several mistakes and dominated.

I was going to wait to make my prediction on the White Trash Bowl until later, but see people still talking it up early. Perry County has the better QB. Wayne County may have Tyler's brother, but he ain't no Tyler Rice. That said, Wayne County will win 35-21. They are by far the better team.

Edited by BobBBucks

really cause ive seen film and most of those turnovers were forced. and our night wasnt the best against yall we had several mistakes and dominated.

Dominated you didn't, won the game..you did. Enjoy your victory. Good luck against WC. I think you're going to need it!

Edited by outasight

Alright lets get CA out of this topic they arent even going to make the playoffs are they? They were a pretty good team but like I said ask a MTP player or fan or coach what they think. You cant go by point margins and other teams played or by week 5 we wouldnt even play the game we would know who would win before the game.

Alright lets get CA out of this topic they arent even going to make the playoffs are they? They were a pretty good team but like I said ask a MTP player or fan or coach what they think. You cant go by point margins and other teams played or by week 5 we wouldnt even play the game we would know who would win before the game.

Is CA off this week?