Perry County at Wayne County

theGURU

I was told that they agreed that it was a bad call, but refused to overturn it. Guess the T$$AA has to stand by their referees, no matter how incompetent they are...

Pc has gotta handle the veer.plus they gotta pick up the slack on the o-line.but if they keep working hard and keep on fighting they can do it.Lets go boys all the way

Edited by PcFootball

Yall act like it was WC fault, yall was playing Loretto.

OLD FASHIONED SAYS: THAT REFEREE THAT GOT THAT #51 KID THROWN OUT IS JUST A HATER. SEEMS LIKE EVERYBODYS OUT TO GET LITTLE OL' PERRY COUNTY. WELL YO WRONG MANE. THAT PERRY COUNTY TEAM WILL DO SOMETHING GREAT FRIDAY NIGHT AND WE BE HOLDING THAT TROPHY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FIELD.

OLD FASHIONED SAYS: THAT REFEREE THAT GOT THAT #51 KID THROWN OUT IS JUST A HATER. SEEMS LIKE EVERYBODYS OUT TO GET LITTLE OL' PERRY COUNTY. WELL YO WRONG MANE. THAT PERRY COUNTY TEAM WILL DO SOMETHING GREAT FRIDAY NIGHT AND WE BE HOLDING THAT TROPHY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FIELD.

This applies to all your other posts too.

Edited by wildcatpride70

This applies to all your other posts too.

OLD FASHIONED SAYS: WP70 AND THAT OTHER GUY, YALL THINK ITS ALL FUN AND GAMES NOW, BUT WHEN YOU SEE THAT PERRY COUNTY TEAM COMING INTO THAT PLACE THEY CALL WAYNESBORO YALL WON'T BE LAUGHIN THEN. YALL THINK JUST BECAUSE THIS GAME IS BEING PLAYED AT THAT WAYNESBORO SCHOOL IS GOING TO HELP. I GOT NEWS FOR THA BOPH OF YA'S, THAT PERRY COUNTY TEAM WILL RUN AWAY WITH THIS ONE. YOU THINK I'M JOKING BUT I'M NOT! :roflolk:

Edited by MrOldFashioned

OLD FASHIONED SAYS: WP70 AND THAT OTHER GUY, YALL THINK ITS ALL FUN AND GAMES NOW, BUT WHEN YOU SEE THAT PERRY COUNTY TEAM COMING INTO THAT PLACE THEY CALL WAYNESBORO YALL WON'T BE LAUGHIN THEN. YALL THINK JUST BECAUSE THIS GAME IS BEING PLAYED AT THAT WAYNESBORO SCHOOL IS GOING TO HELP. I GOT NEWS FOR THA BOPH OF YA'S, THAT PERRY COUNTY TEAM WILL RUN AWAY WITH THIS ONE. YOU THINK I'M JOKING BUT I'M NOT! :roflolk:

Oh.My