Perry County at Wayne County

theGURU

OLD FASHIONED SAYS: WP70 AND THAT OTHER GUY, YALL THINK ITS ALL FUN AND GAMES NOW, BUT WHEN YOU SEE THAT PERRY COUNTY TEAM COMING INTO THAT PLACE THEY CALL WAYNESBORO YALL WON'T BE LAUGHIN THEN. YALL THINK JUST BECAUSE THIS GAME IS BEING PLAYED AT THAT WAYNESBORO SCHOOL IS GOING TO HELP. I GOT NEWS FOR THA BOPH OF YA'S, THAT PERRY COUNTY TEAM WILL RUN AWAY WITH THIS ONE. YOU THINK I'M JOKING BUT I'M NOT! :roflolk:

you are an idiot. Mcleod stop posting

how is that? seems like when they smile they are thinkin its not serious...you would think if your serious about a game you wouldn't smile about it

Like I said this game has been circled for over a year now for our players. They want this game very badly. They aren't cocky at all about it. They know how good PC is and they know that it is going to be a serious battle for victory.

I really think Wayne County is going to pull through in this one. From the 2 games I've watched them play, they have the veer down to near perfection. Kind of Georgia Tech-like. As for the defense, they know that there's going to be points scored on them, but I believe that they'll stand up to the challenge and come through for the Wildcats. This game won't be about the star players (Tucker, Rice, Rhodes, Skelton), but I believe this game will ultimately be won in the trenches. Whoever establishes a run game/pass defense will be the winner.

Edited by jusboro

I really think Wayne County is going to pull through in this one. From the 2 games I've watched them play, they have the veer down to near perfection. Kind of Georgia Tech-like. As for the defense, they know that there's going to be points scored on them, but I believe that they'll stand up to the challenge and come through for the Wildcats. This game won't be about the star players (Tucker, Rice, Rhodes, Skelton), but I believe this game will ultimately be won in the trenches. Whoever establishes a run game/run defense will be the winner.

No offense but WC better need a well established pass Defense by Friday or we will put on a passing clinic.

Yes you're right. I changed it, but if I remember right, it was Tucker scrambling and making plays with his legs that hurt us the most last year.

Well im afraid its one of those situations where if y'all do a good job covering the WRs then Tucker will kill you on the ground. If you keep Tucker from running he will throw all over you.

OLD FASHIONED SAYS: THAT WAYNE COUNTY TEAM'S DEFENSE HAS NEVER SEEN A MORE COMPLETE PACKAGE IN TUCKER AND THIS OFFENSE. THIS DEFENSE WILL HAVE A FIELD DAY WITH THIS SO CALLED GEORGIA TECH OFFENSE. YOU THINK GEORGIA TECH IS UNBEATABLE BUT YOUR MY FRIENDS. IT WON'T BE HARD FOR THAT PERRY COUNTY DEFENSE TO SLOW THAT SO CALLED UNSTOPPABLE OFFENSE

OLD FASHIONED SAYS: THAT WAYNE COUNTY TEAM'S DEFENSE HAS NEVER SEEN A MORE COMPLETE PACKAGE IN TUCKER AND THIS OFFENSE. THIS DEFENSE WILL HAVE A FIELD DAY WITH THIS SO CALLED GEORGIA TECH OFFENSE. YOU THINK GEORGIA TECH IS UNBEATABLE BUT YOUR MY FRIENDS. IT WON'T BE HARD FOR THAT PERRY COUNTY DEFENSE TO SLOW THAT SO CALLED UNSTOPPABLE OFFENSE

Yeah actually we have seen a offense that's BETTER than this one.

Ever heard of a guy named Marco Dailey? When you have then you can come back and talk to me.

Yeah actually we have seen a offense that's BETTER than this one.

Ever heard of a guy named Marco Dailey? When you have then you can come back and talk to me.

Oh really. Y'all played against Marco Dailey this year? I guess that why the mTp vs WC game was so close. Guess he missed the bus to the PC game.

Edited by theGURU

That's convenient for WC isn't it.

I hope that your not one of those people that will try and use something like this as an excuse? I swear, I was really hoping something like this wouldn't happen!!!!

OLD FASHIONED SAYS: THAT REFEREE THAT GOT THAT #51 KID THROWN OUT IS JUST A HATER. SEEMS LIKE EVERYBODYS OUT TO GET LITTLE OL' PERRY COUNTY. WELL YO WRONG MANE. THAT PERRY COUNTY TEAM WILL DO SOMETHING GREAT FRIDAY NIGHT AND WE BE HOLDING THAT TROPHY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FIELD.

I hope you like your crow with a side of heartbreak, cause you my friend are settin yourself up for a big disappointment!