Fairview vs. Summit

JUNO

REALLY?

Yeah! It's an automatic. The jackets will get on here and tell everybody how great they are and name all their players that should be all world. They will predict 7-8 td wins and Bart Simpson will scream over the pa for them to get loud and proud foe the jackets. They should enjoy this game because if history repeats itself, like always losing to Giles, the view will be one and done in the playoffs. Next year The Spartans should take this game!

Sick of all the talk about Summit. Yeah i'm sure if they got to stay in our division and in 3A for a few more years they would be really good. BUT*** they will not be staying 3A in 2 years the number of students in the high school will go up extremely and they will be moved up, with better teams. As far as this year, Fairview will whoop Summit, and make a deep run into the playoffs.

Jackets should take this one. With many key players coming back next year I do not understand how anyone can predict a win over the jackets next year. Losing Cavendar will hurt them but there are so many talented young players on the team they will have at least one more outstanding year.

Giles has 2 seniors on defense + 5 on offense. We'll be your huckleberry... :ph34r:

Maybe so. Hope to get past Turkey Day. And this year we are moving to South Alabama for our practice times. Warmer weather & all. :roflolk:

I forgot. Milan's already your huckleberry. :mrgreen:

How can the tssaa have any say on a group of boys jetting down to south Alabama just to work out on the beach for a few days. They really have no jurisdiction.

How can the tssaa have any say on a group of boys jetting down to south Alabama just to work out on the beach for a few days. They really have no jurisdiction.

Exactly Rocky. Rule stated no practice in Tennessee. I did not see Dauphin Island on the list. Great deal with FedEx also. Suit them up, Stick a case of Gatorade in their hand, and for $59 bucks a piece they fly them cargo to Mobile. :mrgreen: