Fairview vs. Summit

JUNO

Giles has 2 seniors on defense + 5 on offense. We'll be your huckleberry... :ph34r:

Wise old man giles I respect the tradition and play of Giles county. I also believe Fairview will continue to be a strong team in the district. I hope they beat Giles next year but if they don't both teams will be strong in their classification. For several years Alcoa lost to Maryville and went on to win the state championship.

As we are in different classifications I will close with a Steve Mcqueen line from Bullet: You work your side or the street , we will work ours" BTW: Fairview will lose 2 seniors on defense and I believe 2 on offense. See you next year. I can't wait to visit your stadium I hear it is one of the best in the state.

Sick of all the talk about Summit. Yeah i'm sure if they got to stay in our division and in 3A for a few more years they would be really good. BUT*** they will not be staying 3A in 2 years the number of students in the high school will go up extremely and they will be moved up, with better teams. As far as this year, Fairview will whoop Summit, and make a deep run into the playoffs.

Settle down, it's a nice story....bunch of freshmen and sophomores trying to make their way. Besides, the only time Summit is talked about is a game week thread started by a fan of the opposing team. (The start of this thread openly mocks us) We actually play Spring Hill this weekend. I may have missed it, but I don't see a thread about that game. But you are correct, next year will be our second and last in 3/4A. When the TSSAA reshufles after next year we will be a 5A school based on projections. There may have to be another round re-zoning which could even put us into 6A.

Yes, Fairview will win easily. I just hope they pull their starters like Giles Co. did once the mercy rule kicks in.

Edited by SummaryJudgment

Settle down, it's a nice story....bunch of freshmen and sophomores trying to make their way. Besides, the only time Summit is talked about is a game week thread started by a fan of the opposing team. (The start of this thread openly mocks us) We actually play Spring Hill this weekend. I may have missed it, but I don't see a thread about that game. But you are correct, next year will be our second and last in 3/4A. When the TSSAA reshufles after next year we will be a 5A school based on projections. There may have to be another round re-zoning which could even put us into 6A.

Yes, Fairview will win easily. I just hope they pull their starters like Giles Co. did once the mercy rule kicks in.

Hang in their SummaryJudgement, people with any sense realize you guys are made up of freshman and sophomores and could have very easily taken the easy road and played just freshman and JV games. Instead your coaches decided to get additional experience with the varsity schedule. I believe in carma....what comes around goes around. Let guys like JUNO make crap thread titles and hide behind his keyboard. He probably was picked on as a kid. Couldn't just post "Fairview vs Summit"?!?!

Glad you noticed Giles playing the bench. GC actually had several new freshman...#5,#10 and others getting time after it was 14-0.

By the way Summary, you may want to carry a headset radio and listen to the Fairview game that way. JUNO is not the only Fairview individual with NO class. The Fairview administration allows some NO class dirtbag named Simpson to use a PA microphone every Friday night. He makes NO class comments about opponents players and yells after the referee winds the clock and your QB is at the line of scrimmage in his cadence.

Like I said, hang in their...Summit has a lot of YOUNG athletes and a couple of more years and those boys will be returning some of those lumps. Good Luck!

• Upvote 1

Maybe so. Hope to get past Turkey Day. And this year we are moving to South Alabama for our practice times. Warmer weather & all. :roflolk:

I forgot. Milan's already your huckleberry. :mrgreen:

I don't quite understand this statement. I think Fairview has like 1 loss in history to Milan. There's not really a big rivalry there either.

Hang in their SummaryJudgement, people with any sense realize you guys are made up of freshman and sophomores and could have very easily taken the easy road and played just freshman and JV games. Instead your coaches decided to get additional experience with the varsity schedule. I believe in carma....what comes around goes around. Let guys like JUNO make crap thread titles and hide behind his keyboard. He probably was picked on as a kid. Couldn't just post "Fairview vs Summit"?!?!

WOAHH, i posted this saying it was going to be a close one, as in Fairview is not planning on running up the score, Not literally, trying to be a Jack***.

WOAHH, i posted this saying it was going to be a close one, as in Fairview is not planning on running up the score, Not literally, trying to be a Jack***.

OK...it won't be close though. I would imagine we will see your JV once the score is 35-0. One thing that might keep this civil is our middle school head coach who assists on Friday night with Summit and his main assistant who also happens to be the father of twin linemen for the Spartans coached at Fairview MS and are friends with your coaches.