Fulton @ Alcoa

F5seekshelter

You had such a good post going and then....BLAM....All went into flames! :geek:

It would be great if the Falcons could pull players from all over Knox Co like the schools in Blount and Greene Co can .. if you dont live in the Falcon school zone you cant attend and play sports .. its tough to comptet when a team like Greeneville can get the best players from Greene Co regardless of where they live in that county .. there should be 3 divisions in TSSAA .. Private, Open Zone and Closed zone .. that would be fair !! Anyway .. the utmost respect for Alcoa ... they have just hit a bump in road this year

You are 100% CORRECT!!!!!!! when is TSSAA going to figure this out! If they think it will make them more money!!! Open School Division! Great idea!

Ripper

It would be great if the Falcons could pull players from all over Knox Co like the schools in Blount and Greene Co can .. if you dont live in the Falcon school zone you cant attend and play sports .. its tough to comptet when a team like Greeneville can get the best players from Greene Co regardless of where they live in that county .. there should be 3 divisions in TSSAA .. Private, Open Zone and Closed zone .. that would be fair !! Anyway .. the utmost respect for Alcoa ... they have just hit a bump in road this year

You are 100% CORRECT!!!!!!! when is TSSAA going to figure this out! If they think it will make them more money!!! Open School Division! Great idea!

Ripper

Ho hum AND yawn.

Congratulations to Alcoa. The margin of victory was a little larger than I expected.

Was a very nice win for the Tornadoes. Would have liked to have seen them a bit sharper offensively in the first half. However, they came out on fire in the second half and put the game away. #74 is a beast. I was relieved to find out he was playing tonight.... Again, great win tonight!!! Go Tornadoes!!!

A couple big plays by Oggs the difference in addition to some of the worst officiating I have seen in a long time .. Oggs fumbled on their 20 yard line for sure ... to let Rankin talk the refs into it being down is ridiculous .. and how many holds are the Alcoa team goona get away with ... jerseys pulled constantly .. anyway if Falcons had squibbed the kick to an upback at end of 2nd qtr fulton would have went into locker room ahead .. and then let Oggs get loose on a 65 yard run for Td in 3rd ... but I was impressed by Falcons ability to run the ball also against a big Alcoa team too .. Alcoa with the 2 platoon football wore down some of the Falcons in 4th qtr who had to play both ways ... closer game than score indicates ... but we will see if Aloca can get to finals .. I think Falcons may win a couple playoff games before meeting Greeneville .. and open school zone teams move on in the unbalanced and unfair TSSAA classifications.

A couple big plays by Oggs the difference in addition to some of the worst officiating I have seen in a long time .. Oggs fumbled on their 20 yard line for sure ... to let Rankin talk the refs into it being down is ridiculous .. and how many holds are the Alcoa team goona get away with ... jerseys pulled constantly .. anyway if Falcons had squibbed the kick to an upback at end of 2nd qtr fulton would have went into locker room ahead .. and then let Oggs get loose on a 65 yard run for Td in 3rd ... but I was impressed by Falcons ability to run the ball also against a big Alcoa team too .. Alcoa with the 2 platoon football wore down some of the Falcons in 4th qtr who had to play both ways ... closer game than score indicates ... but we will see if Aloca can get to finals .. I think Falcons may win a couple playoff games before meeting Greeneville .. and open school zone teams move on in the unbalanced and unfair TSSAA classifications.

Would you like fenchcries with your waaaaappyy meal? :roflol:

It'll be alright Tadbals.

whiner_910.jpg