Hampton @ Happy Valley

uknoit2

ALOT of standing around and wondering what to do!!!!

Ive thot the last two years that a loss would benfit...Hope this year Im right <_<

DANG, I HATE TO LOOSE

Losing don't bother me in the least' if you give it all you got,I don't even like winning with halfhearted effort.I don't think for one second we've played to our potential in a single game all year long. I felt just as bad after the Unaka game. We simple refuse to play defense as a whole.We've got some that play hard and some standing around hopeing someone else will make the play.We just might have a small case of wimpititis.That stuff is hard to cure.

Shoot if we didn't have Trussler,we'd never make a tackle on a kickoff,thats nothing more than lack of effort.

Edited by pujo

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hampton will not beat HV like that,but Hampton should go a few more rounds in the Playoffs. They are Alot better team than they are getting credit for if they play to their potential..They were extremely unfocused and highheaded last Friday,practice should be at a premium this week.If they play like they did last week,they'll come home dragging their tails.Ever see a Bulldog drag it tail,its a sight.

If they werent capable of beating HV by 40, I never would have said it....If each had come out to do their job, it wouldve been NO problem...Hope they learned something

Gotta play defense to beat any good team by even a TD,We've let weak teams go up and down the field on us all year. We never stopped SE,just got a few turnovers and capitalized on um.We failed to get the turnovers tonight. We gaveth and they tooketh.

:roflol::roflol:

I've talked to LJ about it and I've put some words in Coby's ears. These boys have got to work their butts off and be examples for the others. Committment needs to start now, two or three won't get it done. A true leader makes everyone around them better, just got to have some that will follow. Pride, heart, determination and the willingness to train like a beast is our ticket to the promiseland. If things goes well, I see a powerhouse in a vey short time. All of us need to take the lead and get all these boys dedicated, it would be well worth it in the long run. I see a lot of potential, but it starts NOW.

Edited by pujo

Listen man, when you are on top, people are gonna give you their best. You may be surprised at the resistance you get next week. The landers are a tough defensive unit. Yes, they are terrible on offense but dont be surprised if you dont have 20 pts by half time.

Cloudland gave up less points to NG, Hancock and Unaka. I don't think they have the better talent,just more desire to stop the other team. I've never been around a team as good on offense, that play with basically the same kids on defense that just stop anyone. Its all heart or lack of. Time to either MAN UP or head for the exit.

Edited by pujo

I've talked to LJ about it and I've put some words in coby'ears These boys have got to work their butts off and be examples for the others. Committment needs to start now, two or three won't get it done,A true lesder makes everyone around them better,just got to habve some that will follow,Pride 'heart ,determination and the willingness to train like a beast,is our ticket to the promiseland. If things goes well,Isee a powerhouse in a vey short time.All of us need to take the lead and get all thes boys dedicated,it would be well worth it inthe long rum. I see alot of potential But it starts NOW.

Mine is gonna keep working out while basketball is going on.....But I feel sorry for him come spring! My oldest and Lil Mike has plans to put him through it as soon as basketball ends.....No baseball this year

There are some studs coming out of the 7th--8th grade bunch....Heck, most of em are only 12-13 year olds! Not even started to grow yet...

If theyll listen to my oldest this coming spring, and let his dedication rub off on em....they'll be ready come fall!!! We will see

Edited by uknoit2

Well ive seen bout enough of the junk on the sidelines, im not trying to be a JACK about it but our DAWGS have had problems in D for years. Theyrr to many ppl thats not cosches in the sidelines tryin to hollar plays and junk and dont have a clue wats goin on. I coubted bout 7 ppl who left and entered the field with them that dont belong. Its gettin old seein them strut up and down the sidelines hollaring, PASTOR PETE needs to be in the stands, PERIOD!!!!! We got the best coach in the state, think its time he takes over the D as well, he knos wat the problem is and he can correct it, sometimes its tough to suck it up and say u kno were makin to many mental mistakes and just no skill football plays in D to keep lettin us get beat down like this. Weve got to much talent to be doin this to ourselves, its sure not the same talented D we could have if we had DOUG PHILLIPS back on the sidelines, proly one of the best D coaches ive ever seen. Lets clear some of the sideline junkies and take over the D COACH, we got playoffs to win!!!!

Edited by BDF36

Mine is gonna keep working out while basketball is going on.....But I feel sorry for him come spring! My oldest and Lil Mike has plans to put him through it as soon as basketball ends.....No baseball this year

There are some studs coming out of the 7th--8th grade bunch....Heck, most of em are only 12-13 year olds! Not even started to grow yet...

If theyll listen to my oldest this coming spring, and let his dedication rub off on em....they'll be ready come fall!!! We will see

I have no doubt about the young kids having what it takes to be a heck of a football team. I also know a certain few who will work their butts off, but it's really about doing it as a team, 3 or 4 kids won't cut it. That's why you've got to have great leadership, not only from from your son and Lil Mike but from the kids themselves. I don't want to see a football team, I want to see a MACHINE.

Well ive seen bout enough of the junk on the sidelines, im not trying to be a JACK about it but our DAWGS have had problems in D for years. Theyrr to many ppl thats not cosches in the sidelines tryin to hollar plays and junk and dont have a clue wats goin on. I coubted bout 7 ppl who left and entered the field with them that dont belong. Its gettin old seein them strut up and down the sidelines hollaring, PASTOR PETE needs to be in the stands, PERIOD!!!!! We got the best coach in the state, think its time he takes over the D as well, he knos wat the problem is and he can correct it, sometimes its tough to suck it up and say u kno were makin to many mental mistakes and just no skill football plays in D to keep lettin us get beat down like this. Weve got to much talent to be doin this to ourselves, its sure not the same talented D we could have if we had DOUG PHILLIPS back on the sidelines, proly one of the best D coaches ive ever seen. Lets clear some of the sideline junkies and take over the D COACH, we got playoffs to win!!!!

I have said this for years....too many people down there causes way too much confusion...this needs to be handled and under control.I have had visiting teams wondering how many coaches does Hamton have.Good grief these people need to be in the stands as fans and another note youth club/grasscutter coaches need to coach on saturday's coach luns coaches on friday ...i've have never heard such downgrading in my life last night toward the coaching staff I know there are issues and coach luns will iron this out..I believe in this team and I know we will be ready this week and we will make a run come playoff time...Go Dogs

Cloudland gave up less points to NG, Hancock and Unaka. I don't think they have the better talent,just more desire to stop the other team. I've never been around a team as good on offense, that play with basically the same kids on defense that just stop anyone. Its all heart or lack of. Time to either MAN UP or head for the exit.

They held NG to negative yards in the 2nd half. The boys are physical as H#ll but they don't know how to block. We've had a lot of attrition this year but all I'm saying is Hampton better not think this week is heal up time. I doubt we'll see any 48-0 nothing half time score this year.