Marion County @ Chattanooga Christian

pegleg

Pegleg I like your loyalty to your pirates... Y'all pirate fans act like you've been beating the crap out of Marion since football began... If I were betting, I bet the majority of these pirate postersplayed in the 80s and 90s... Point being, I bet you are living vicariously through the modern day pirates because you never could beat Marion on the field... If I'm wrong I apologize.. I'm not living in the past, and I have a great deal of respect for Grider and his staff... Just remember this, everything happens in cycles, and Marion will compete in due time... Marion has been out coached and out athleted by SP over the past 6 years, and most true Marion fans have been sick about it the whole time... I can't wait till the rivalry is like it was in the 80s and 90s... Marion winning 9 out of 10 20 years in a row... I hope SP stays injury free while playing a hard nosed football team Friday... Maybe it will be a good game... As for Marion vs CCS, the nightmare is almost over.....

• Upvote 1

Pegleg I like your loyalty to your pirates... Y'all pirate fans act like you've been beating the crap out of Marion since football began... If I were betting, I bet the majority of these pirate postersplayed in the 80s and 90s... Point being, I bet you are living vicariously through the modern day pirates because you never could beat Marion on the field... If I'm wrong I apologize.. I'm not living in the past, and I have a great deal of respect for Grider and his staff... Just remember this, everything happens in cycles, and Marion will compete in due time... Marion has been out coached and out athleted by SP over the past 6 years, and most true Marion fans have been sick about it the whole time... I can't wait till the rivalry is like it was in the 80s and 90s... Marion winning 9 out of 10 20 years in a row... I hope SP stays injury free while playing a hard nosed football team Friday... Maybe it will be a good game... As for Marion vs CCS, the nightmare is almost over.....

Yes, a lot of Pirate fans want to see you guys competitive again, I have said in other post that it's more exciting for our rivalry when you attend the clash between them, not being sure of the outcome.Speaking for only me of course I want things to really improve in your program, Of course I will always want us to prevail but I wouldn't care if it's by only one point. I do hope things improve soon. The rivalry is not what it should be. Maybe ya'll can figure it out