Current 2a Playoff pairings

FridayMainEvent

I disagree on wishfull thinking I"m just looking at were all the teams and feel the TSSA will look at closer driving distance for the majority of teams. If Silverdale goes out then regaurdless which quad they are in there will be a lot of travel time. Quad 2 WH and Houston Co are closer to TC and FC than Boyd. We will see Sat.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I disagree on wishfull thinking I"m just looking at were all the teams and feel the TSSA will look at closer driving distance for the majority of teams. If Silverdale goes out then regaurdless which quad they are in there will be a lot of travel time. Quad 2 WH and Houston Co are closer to TC and FC than Boyd. We will see Sat.

yes but they are also closer to adamsville riverside, mtp, forrest. So no matter what someone has to travel. I think they will stick as close to their natural quads as they can. If they follow their video that they posted then BB will be in quad 2. With cascade, trousdale, friendship, watertown, etc.

I told you Slim we are not skeered. I like TC and have a lot of respect for them I just feel with TC being the 2nd best team in the state they should be able to go to the State Championship before losing. If they beat in the Quad they will never know if your 2nd best.

Now thats funny Buc,can't say I'd envy you fellers playing FC and Trousdale back to back,you'd have both hands full just getting by FC.Right there is the sleeper.

If you fellers do all that Buc, I'm not sure I want to fool with ya.Thats a gauntlet.

Sometimes you run a gauntlet and other times you get the easy road. I remember on 2007 South Pittsburg had to beat Trousdale, Gordonsville and Friendship. Then they got to play the best team in Hampton history in the semifinals. That my friend was a gauntlet.

Sometimes you get fortunate as Boyd did last season. Boyd got to play alot of muffin teams until they had to face Signal in the semifinals. It's just luck of the draw sometime. I don't think it's right either, but the TSSAA probably won't change.

Sounds like he isn't wanted anywhere at all.. I know he seems to run that trap alot with not alot to back it up. I know my son was on the field with those "29" seniors last night when they destroyed wartburg.. And he also got hurt and I am tired of hearing him talk bad about OS so either get a life or shut it up

just for everyone to know OS is a fine team with all those seniors no doubt but everyone also should know #57 for OS lives in coalfield and plays for OS which is in another county i hope hes paying tuition fees lol or maybe OS might be doing a dirty deed furthermore and more important good luck to the OS in the playoffs enjoy it u earned it or did u lol

schools that cost tuition yearly like boyd buchanon should be in division 2 thats my opinion these county schools dont have the luxury of recruiting better talent they play with what lives there and do there best to make it as far as they can until they meet a boyd or someone with far superior talent and recruiters lol