Current 2a Playoff pairings

FridayMainEvent

yes but they are also closer to adamsville riverside, mtp, forrest. So no matter what someone has to travel. I think they will stick as close to their natural quads as they can. If they follow their video that they posted then BB will be in quad 2. With cascade, trousdale, friendship, watertown, etc.

Cardfan if you look how they drew up the quads in 4A and 5A my pridiction that we will be in quad 3 has a real possibilty. No one last year belived me when I said we would go to quad 1 last year.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cardfan if you look how they drew up the quads in 4A and 5A my pridiction that we will be in quad 3 has a real possibilty. No one last year belived me when I said we would go to quad 1 last year.

yes but they have to in those classifications due to the way the schools are laid out. Looks like there will already be 7 teams qualified in the natural quad 3 which means they will already have put you in quad 2. Which is your natural quad anyway. That leaves 1 team from quad 3 moving to quad 2 if silverdale gets beat. I think it will be cascade as they are the next team east as well as kinda in between yall and the quad 2 cluster teams. All we can do is post what we think right now, but unless they totally disregard their own videos on quad selection then you boys get to line up and play in quad 2.

Yea, already had reaction texting me...stay outta quad 1 this year! :D

Edited by uknoit2