Live updates from the CTFP for those who care

Rabble Rouser

THIS IS THE CRAP THAT IS BEING POSTED ON THE TFP.

What is the record for most points scored in a high school football game in the state of Tennessee?? I hope Signal Mtn breaks that record next Friday night at Sequatchee County!! And no, I'm not a Signal Mtn student or graduate, I just want to see a good team whip another team whose coach was secretly snooping behind the other team's back to get them in trouble so his sorry team could make the playoffs.

What is the record for most points scored in a high school football game in the state of Tennessee?? I hope Signal Mtn breaks that record next Friday night at Sequatchee County!! And no, I'm not a Signal Mtn student or graduate, I just want to see a good team whip another team whose coach was secretly snooping behind the other team's back to get them in trouble so his sorry team could make the playoffs.

They lost to Polk County. They'd never score more than 49 on Sequatchie. Yes they are good but they aren't Alcoa, Maryville, or Greeneville "good".

That's one of the dumbest paragraphs I've ever read..couldn't bother to spell the school name right first of all. Next, they're thinking it was Mr Layne behind it but he's not the coach, he's the principal. Finally as mentioned, Seq is in the playoffs regardless of how SM did. And I'm sure this person isn't a SM fan/parent <_<

Here's some more ignorance:

Signal Mtn. is a 2A school, but the TSSAA allows any school to choose to play up to a higher class in any sport of their choosing. Since Signal football dominates in 2A, they chose to move up to 4A.

They are a 3A sized school but since they wanted nothing to do with Alcoa they elected to make the jump to 4A.