Science Hill - Dobyns Bennett

TopperFootball

Science Hill has the better COACH,give SH coaching staff time and they will be something to watch.

WOW FUB, now I believe that's the best coaching staff I've ever seen! DB completely whacked them 2 years in a row. So how many years do you think SH will need to be competitive with DB? Clark has got Carters number - no doubt about it. Great Job DB!

:roflol:

Roll Tribe Roll!!!

Dobyns-Bennett pride was on full display tonight. This is football country and the Tribe made us all proud with a statement win again. I understand why the folks in JC have to cling to hopes that basketball matters (although we've been to the state tournament far more than them recently). I understand why they have to believe that hoops success 20 years ago still makes them relevant. I understand why they want to believe that people care equally about baseball (though more people watched that game tonight than will see all of baseball's home games the entire season). No folks, what REALLY matters in the great state of Tennessee was on full display tonight and we answered the bell! I'm proud of our kids, our coaches, and our community. A clear distinction was on display tonight.

Tornado.... I agree but the 98 team did not have as many offensive weapons. The thing they did have was a ton of heart and played as one. Defense was stingy and the offense knew how to control the game. The offensive line in 98 is similar to this years group. Its a 5 game season from here on out.

If the refs had any guts tonight, Science Hill would be playing without their 2 cheap shotting thugs 24 and 39. 24 ran his piehole before the game even started, and Carter finally took him out after the last one. ...gutless

And Carter should of sent Nelson to the dressing room after he went out on the field and started mouthing to the DB sideline. Like you said ...gutless

It is with a very heavy heart and an abundance of humility that I announce that Dobyns-Bennett has successfully completed their run thru the Big 1 and little 7 for this season with the complete destruction of the water logged toppers and takeover of Kermit Taylor stadium. I understand leaving after the beatdown was underway but where was the topper nation(?) at the beginning of the game. Lot of empty seats on the home side. Couldn't see all of our side as i was sitting in it, but from the noise made by true non fair weather fans....it appeared DB won the attendance and spirit battles as well. I won't say it but I t... ... .o!!!

Roll Tribe Roll!!!

Edited by LGVol

So did it stop raining when DB was on offense or something? Wow that is an interesting weather phenomenon..I think Mark Reynolds and storm team 11 need to check into this. Come on...both teams played in the same weather. Besides, what does the fact SH couldn't run their offense because of rain have to do with the defense giving up 47 points? Give the DB defense some credit.

Please if SH would have won this thread would have blown up with rubbing it in our faces junk. There would be 10,000 new coacht members from the JC area joining just to take a shot.

What do you do when it rains? Run. What is DB's offense based on? Run. What do we run? Air raid. Which Is 75% pass. Any idiot knows that rain affects the team who passes the ball more.You guys think Im trying to make excuses when I clearly stated, they outplayed us and they should win state. I give DB all the credit in the world for their win tonight. There was no questions about who the better team was. And our D couldn't wrap up. Just a bad night. You guys think you're the greatest thing ever though. Y'all need to tone down your cockiness a little. We know your good. Don't have to rant about it. I thought you guys were supposed to be classy.

What do you do when it rains? Run. What is DB's offense based on? Run. What do we run? Air raid. Which Is 75% pass. Any idiot knows that rain affects the team who passes the ball more.You guys think Im trying to make excuses when I clearly stated, they outplayed us and they should win state. I give DB all the credit in the world for their win tonight. There was no questions about who the better team was. And our D couldn't wrap up. Just a bad night. You guys think you're the greatest thing ever though. Y'all need to tone down your cockiness a little. We know your good. Don't have to rant about it. I thought you guys were supposed to be classy.

Dude, if you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch. You'll get another chance next year at J Fred and we'll have the majority of our best players back.