Perry Co. Vikings

SportsFan70

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The keys to PC in my opinion will be the guard play and keeping Tucker and Gilboy out of foul trouble. They have a ton of speed (at least they are quicker than most teams in midle tenn). I think if a team can slow it down on them and make them play a half court game like Cwood did in the district tourny last year, that team can be successful....Stown has a big kid that can handle Gilboy but I dont know if they have anyone to match up with Tucker....I would say Stown could hang with them in a half court game, maybe Cwood, but I fully expect PC to run the tables in the district. Region-wise, I think maybe Mt Pleasant can give them a game...

The keys to PC in my opinion will be the guard play and keeping Tucker and Gilboy out of foul trouble. They have a ton of speed (at least they are quicker than most teams in midle tenn). I think if a team can slow it down on them and make them play a half court game like Cwood did in the district tourny last year, that team can be successful....Stown has a big kid that can handle Gilboy but I dont know if they have anyone to match up with Tucker....I would say Stown could hang with them in a half court game, maybe Cwood, but I fully expect PC to run the tables in the district. Region-wise, I think maybe Mt Pleasant can give them a game...

What about McEwen?

We beat a very good Jackson Christian team with 3 guys over 6'4" without Tucker and with Gilboy on the bench most of the night in foul trouble. The new kid Churchwell came in and played very well. Gilboy wasnt much of a factor last night, but expect him to have some big games. Edney very long and gives people trouble with his defense and can also shoot it. Hill, Rhodes and Dill will be role players behind Tucker and Gilboy. We should go 8-9 deep this year.

Mt. Pleasant isn't "basketball smart" enough to beat Perry Co., or Summertown...Perry Co. has played a Indiana syle offense since Kirk Haston became head coach after Coach Lee because all lee wanted to do was just run and gun but when theres a missed shot then they get after it....their really good and with Tucker only practicin and not playing,(because of the Toyota East vs. West Game on Dec. 10), the Vikings will be relying on Gilboy and Dill alot more and they both played great the other night against Jackson Christian ( Gilboy: 10 points, Dill: 14 points)...but Gilboy struggles on the line

Edited by SportsFan70

:roflolk:

All you Wayne Co felines and Cougars have a safe trip to Huntingdon tonight.I'm off and on my way myself.And I'll give an unbiased opinion should Wayne Co lose.Hopefully they want blame the officials and cry like some of the others on here from your area.

Guess we won't get that unbiased opinion. :roflolk:

Edited by cat1973

Meow.We have some Cats in the house.We don't need no more Cats.We need some Dogs.Where is the East Carolina coach when you need him....Yall probaly don't understand but go look it up on You Tube.Just click in Coach talking giving a speech to his team about cats..That is your lesson for today.

Were you been the last few days I was waiting for some old moron to het on here and get off on how district14 was but you Probly been busy trying to get a life I wish I was like you 50 or so years old with no wife no life and have to get off on high school bball because its the only thing you've got what a dull life

We beat a very good Jackson Christian team with 3 guys over 6'4" without Tucker and with Gilboy on the bench most of the night in foul trouble. The new kid Churchwell came in and played very well. Gilboy wasnt much of a factor last night, but expect him to have some big games. Edney very long and gives people trouble with his defense and can also shoot it. Hill, Rhodes and Dill will be role players behind Tucker and Gilboy. We should go 8-9 deep this year.

Rhodes a role player?? Were you even at the game I agree dill and hill will be but gilboy is not that good if he dont have hill or dill gettin those assists he does nothin

If you had known so much you would have known Perry Co. was the team that knocked them out at their place.

Clarksville Ac may have in basketball.But I think someone knocked them out last year.

What do you think that sentence meant dummy?I just said I think someone knocked them out.Meaning Perry Co beat Clarksville Ac..Are you very bright?