Sycamore (6-3) AT White House (5-4)

BDP2003

Lets look at common opponents:

Sycamore beat Greenbrier 21-7, the next week White House beat Greenbrier 17-6. Very similar outcome(=)

Sycamore Lost to Macon Co. 15-14. White House Beat Macon Co. 41-21. Advantage (WH)

Sycamore Beat Westmoreland. 7-0. White House Beat Westmoreland 28-14. Advantage (WH)

Sycamore Lost to Goodpasture 42-7. White House Lost to Goodpasture 22-24. Advantage (WH)

Going by this comparison White House Should come out on top in this game....that is on paper of course. In the end...It is the end of the season and health issues will be an issue for both teams. Will Wickers hand be able to take the punishment. Stitches? Dont know of any probs with Sycamore, how are they? Can a game plan come together(and work) for the Blue Devils? This will be a great game, looking forward to it. I'm glad to be able to see the other White House team play for once(live and not on the Gov.Channel. Ha). It was good to see a few of the Blue Devil Nation at East Robertson\WHHeritage game last week too. :thumb: Still hate the split.

Good Luck, play hard, never give up.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the whie house team that played macon county shows up for this game it's over at half-time"devils win with ease". if the white house team that was on t.v. last thursday night with the thousands watching shows up,sycamore could give bdp all they can handle. i say it's a mix of both and white house gets it done by a touchdown or maybe 2 touchdowns.

Hey Chester County fan here. it looks like we might be traveling to play one of these two teams. What kinda offences are they running. And good luck on friday to both teams.

White House is a Pro I offense and Sycamore is as Wing-T is you'll ever see. Both teams run a limited amount of stuff but they are both extremely physical and run their stuff good.

Chester County will play the winner and there's a great chance that Liberty Tech will play the loser. What can you tell us about those 2 teams?

Well I hope that the FOWL MOUTH person has laryngitis for the WH VS Sycamore game. I can't beleive that a tasteless person who has no balls to go to that coach and tell it to his face. I would if I had said it. Instead he has to cower down behind a crowd of people, who know exactly who he is. If you have to carry on like that you need to stay at home because know one wants to hear your ignorant mouth.

White house should win this game, but I believe Sycamore will make a dog fight out of it.