Sycamore (6-3) AT White House (5-4)

BDP2003

Both these kids are good athletes. Wicker is an exellent RB. #12 didn't hurt us on offense, but he is a tremendous DB. I hope Wicker is able to play Fri.

Good luck WH.

I don't know #12 as a person but to say he is a "temendous" DB, really is putting it out there. I watched the Smith County game and I don't know if they had an average DB. They allowed WR behind them all night and it looked like they never talked to each other and just assumed another one had them. For a team to go 70+ yards on two straight passing plays, I'm sorry but there is no "tremendous" DB.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I hope that the FOWL MOUTH person has laryngitis for the WH VS Sycamore game. I can't beleive that a tasteless person who has no balls to go to that coach and tell it to his face. I would if I had said it. Instead he has to cower down behind a crowd of people, who know exactly who he is. If you have to carry on like that you need to stay at home because know one wants to hear your ignorant mouth.

I am not of aware of myself ever cussing anybody at a White House event? Enlighten me on when I did?

I'd like to say congrats to Sycamore and their first year head coach Tyler Williams on overcoming what was truly a disruptive off-season and winning 6 football games to qualify for the TSSAA State Playoffs. Sycamore allowed 180 points in 10 games this season (18.0 ppg) and when you take away the losses to Goodpasture, White House, and Glencliff you'll see that Sycamore only allowed 69 points in their other 7 games this season (9.8 ppg). Those other 7 games did include the likes of Macon County, Creek Wood, Cheatham County, and Harpeth. Sycamore played a tough schedule this year and pulled out 6 wins. Their senior class is to be applauded for their tremendous work. Tanner Tucker, Kevin Heath, Patrick White, and Dale Tamborella are hands down all-district caliber football players.

I don't think White House will have much trouble with Sycamore. I believe WH bounces back big time at home and wins this by 3 TD's...

Brilliant, you must be a fortune teller or a mystical seer of some kind. Please tell me about next Friday? WH vs. Chester Co. at home maybe???????

Check, make that a rematch between Sycamore and White House.

Edited by pitchfork1

What to make of this? A rematch of Thursday's game at the Devil's Den once again. Don't see much change coming, maybe Sycamore will bring some more folks to the game. Very dangerous playing a team twice in a row. Devils will work hard this week and not allow an upset. Go Devils!!!