Brentwood @ Franklin

Foulball111

winner should have home field for one game at least which is huge!

With the Siegel loss last night, both Brentwood and Franklin look to have a better setup in the playoffs than Indy. It looks like indy might end up playing siegel in round one, but Brentwood and Franklin have more winable matchups and a better chance to get to round two. Of course all if this is subject to change.

Tomorrow is definitely going to be interesting.

Good luck to both teams. Wet, cold field...definitely favors a run team.

GameDay! Letsgo REBELS! Rebels WILL get the victory tonight and will play at home next week.

Buck Frentwood.

Really kid...? If you actually do play in any of these games you need to shut your mouth and focus on the game. If you sit on the bench (that would be my guess) you have no business talking smack anyway...

Way to represent a school that has a bad reputation for poor student body behavior.

Kind of funny how you hang around the Franklin boards so often and continuously throw out there about the student behavior... Dude get over it. They're high school kids. The stupid pranks Franklin pulled this year are far from the things that have come out of Centennial over the past several years (theres are reason there is only one public school in WilCo who has to wear "uniforms").

Good luck to Franklin tonight. Should be a good game. IF they can stay focused and somehow find a way to be disciplined they should walk away with a W. If not Brentwood will surely walk out of there with the W.

Hoping both teams stay healthy tonight!

Really kid...? If you actually do play in any of these games you need to shut your mouth and focus on the game. If you sit on the bench (that would be my guess) you have no business talking smack anyway...

Kind of funny how you hang around the Franklin boards so often and continuously throw out there about the student behavior... Dude get over it. They're high school kids. The stupid pranks Franklin pulled this year are far from the things that have come out of Centennial over the past several years (theres are reason there is only one public school in WilCo who has to wear "uniforms").

Good luck to Franklin tonight. Should be a good game. IF they can stay focused and somehow find a way to be disciplined they should walk away with a W. If not Brentwood will surely walk out of there with the W.

What has come of Centennial over the past several years?

The only stats Franklin has to worry about is:

1. How many times Brentwood Blitzes.

2. How many sacks Brentwood gets.

3. How many tackles for loss of yardage does Brentwood get this week.

Calling this one for Brentwood in a close game. Cold wet weather does NOT help a passing game no matter where it is played.

Edited by Lost Old Dad

With the Siegel loss last night, both Brentwood and Franklin look to have a better setup in the playoffs than Indy. It looks like indy might end up playing siegel in round one, but Brentwood and Franklin have more winable matchups and a better chance to get to round two. Of course all if this is subject to change.

Tomorrow is definitely going to be interesting.

Good luck to both teams. Wet, cold field...definitely favors a run team.

Yes because MJ is so much easier and should be a gimme. lol

It ought to be interesting how this whole thing pans out.

Franklin has the worst behaved students I have seen in a long time. Independence runs a very close second. I haven't seen anything but positive and appropriate behavior from Centennial in the games I have seen. I admit, its only a couple CHS games.

Franklin students are foul mouthed, so are the Indy kids, but at least the Independence kids know when to cheer. Cant say as much for the Franklin kids.

Good luck to both teams tonight.

And what would those "reasons" be, o wise one? In your high school world you call them pranks. In the real world they are called misdemeanors. What exactly has come out of Centennial the past few years? And by the way, it's not a "uniform"; it's a dress code. And that's a site-based decision, not something forced by the central office-it EXCEEDS the county requirements. Gosh, imagine that...doing more than is required....

Deal in facts, not opinion.

One place we do agree...here's hoping for a well played, injury free game. Should be a good one.

What are the playoff implications of this game? Loser stays home, both teams already in, etc.

It looks like the winner hosts with the forth seed and the losser will travel to MJ to start the playoffs as the #8 seed. Could be wrong because i dont have the official slide ruler the T$$AA uses to seed teams with. Of course all of this could change if Jefferson Co. or Lincoln Co. win and get in at 5-5.

Edited by milo118

It was a good game and I was so happy to see it play out... Good to see my Rebels with the "upset."

Finally got the offense started in the 2nd half, oh wait, it should have been a much higher scoring game by FHS...

If the Rebs can get out of the 1st half blues and put the ball in the endzone consistantly without stalling or turning it over their playoff hopes are in their hands...