Humboldt vs Union City

87vikingalumni

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game will be very hard hitting very simple. UC is better with their QB back. I'll go with Humboldt just because the Vikings have the better defense. I also think depth will play a role UC has small numbers! But Humboldt better come to play for the Tornadoes will be waiting!

Union City is alot better now that their QB is back. I think Humbolt will win the game in the trenches. The game will be closer than most think but Humbolt will win.

I agree with Zebra and Falconfan.Going with the Vikings but UC looks to be a better team with their quarterback back.Both teams probably dont have to contend with the pass very much so it'll come down to the trench play more than likely.I think if Union City wins the Tornadoes will win the district.If Humboldt wins,I believe a tie between Trenton,Union City and Lake Co provided Lake Co beats Halls.Which I think would give Lake Co the # 2 spot with a better overall record.Is that correct?

Union City will be a very tough game for Humboldt, and all the players and coaches know it. Union City is always a hard hitting, hard-nosed, tough football team. I expect a very physical game. I hope the Vikings practice hard this week. We know the district championship is on the line. If we win, we are district champs. I think that is what the players and coaches have on their minds. I expect us to pull out the win, but we will have to earn every yard we get. Come on Humboldt! Let's go Vikings!! :thumb:

Union City has been one team no one can understand. They blow teams away in the first half and give the game away in the second half. If things don't change adding Union City's problems with turnovers....Humboldt by at least 2 T D's. You never know though...Union City is due a complete game from start to finish. If they...Union City that is can cut down on the turnovers and mix things up, Union City might pull a stunner here. It will be Senior night, which they hardly have any of. Just getting ready for 2012 season folks. Go Tornadoes...

Union City will be a very tough game for Humboldt, and all the players and coaches know it. Union City is always a hard hitting, hard-nosed, tough football team. I expect a very physical game. I hope the Vikings practice hard this week. We know the district championship is on the line. If we win, we are district champs. I think that is what the players and coaches have on their minds. I expect us to pull out the win, but we will have to earn every yard we get. Come on Humboldt! Let's go Vikings!! :thumb:

Hopefully, the Vikes will come out & play hard knowing what's at stake, a championship and maybe a first round bye with home field advantage! I think the game will be close with the Vikes pulling out a 24-10 win, should be a good defense game since UC likes to run the ball also.

I've got Humboldt by alot. And because Union City is horrible this year is why.

I don't think UC is horrible, they have played a tough schedule & had some injuries early due to small number of players they have. Humboldt will not take them lightly & should have a great weekof practice this week due to team having fall break last week!

I expect that Humboldt will practice hard. I expect Humboldt will be ready for what UC has to offer. Humboldt's defense must be very discipline in this game in order to win, and their offense is improving every game. Humboldt’s offense has become so versatile this season that it’s difficult to get a good read on what they may hit you with next. That’s what’s making us a force to be reckoned with and that’s what’s allowing our success.

After Friday night’s win, those Vikings just got hungrier. They will go into UC prepared to make a statement.

Hope to see Humboldt bring the district championship home. :popcorneater:

Go Vikings !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I expect that Humboldt will practice hard. I expect Humboldt will be ready for what UC has to offer. Humboldt's defense must be very discipline in this game in order to win, and their offense is improving every game. Humboldt’s offense has become so versatile this season that it’s difficult to get a good read on what they may hit you with next. That’s what’s making us a force to be reckoned with and that’s what’s allowing our success.

After Friday night’s win, those Vikings just got hungrier. They will go into UC prepared to make a statement.

Hope to see Humboldt bring the district championship home. :popcorneater:

Go Vikings !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do agree VikeTheKing Coach Bland and his staff will have the Vikings ready for this District Championship match up! I believe the Vikings will have a good week of practice. All you Viking fans expect to see you in Union City Friday night to support the Vikes! I can't hardly wait! :thumb: