Humboldt vs Union City

87vikingalumni

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Union City can win this game...They will have to have ZERO turnovers and very few penalties...The key will be if UC can totally own the clock and keep Humboldt off the field with their veer offense...Hyde will have to have a big game, carry the ball 38-40 times and have close to or over 200 yards rushing...They will have to get a little help from Rutland with the passing game and get good yardage from Lewis on the flanks...

Humboldt is playing with alot of confidence right now...The Tornadoes will have to force some turnovers because their defense has not shown it can make many key stops...

I'm hoping for a big Tornado upset but picking:

Humboldt-38

Union City-22

I'd say this assessment is spot on. I don't know about the score, but I'd say the gameplan for UC here is good. It is probably the same gameplan for Humboldt. UC can definitely win. Long drives will be the key.....who can run the ball, keep it, and score....as you said, long drives. If we play like we are capable, we will win. I am hoping for a Humboldt victory tonight!! Go Vikings!!!!! :thumb:

Union City has been one team no one can understand. They blow teams away in the first half and give the game away in the second half. If things don't change adding Union City's problems with turnovers....Humboldt by at least 2 T D's. You never know though...Union City is due a complete game from start to finish. If they...Union City that is can cut down on the turnovers and mix things up, Union City might pull a stunner here. It will be Senior night, which they hardly have any of. Just getting ready for 2012 season folks. Go Tornadoes...

Yea go tornadors!!!!!