MHS82

Make your pick...  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rebels win 38-12....they really need to start developing a QB for next year...not really impressed this past Friday. Maybe they'll run a single wing next year...

Calm down Pappy, us sideline experts have a long off season to solve next year's problems. Let's enjoy this current crop of youngsters as long as we can.

I know the Panthers took down the Admirals last Friday and I don't want pepvol to think I'm classless (or more classless than usual) but methinks the Rebels roll in a playoff walk through.

I hope that this will be a decent game. Lenoir City is improving every year. They should have won by about 18 last week but had several missed opportunities. They have had the chance to win all their games this year but have done something to shoot themselves in the foot. What happened to Robinette? Hoping for a good injury free game on both sides of the ball. Go Panthers!

Pappy....let me assure you that there will not be any QB issues at Maryville next year or the following year as well.

Hey Lil' Reb, I am assuming Myers is a Junior this year. Who is the other kid that played the other night? I am not familiar with him, did he move in or has he been with the Maryville program for a long time?

Fellers eye'm hopin' Patton will bee ok...Hurd he wint two Cally-Fornee this weakend...Sum place cawled Stainferd... :unsure:

Lynn Orr City iz lots bettur...thay can run tha bawl and pass tha bawl two Patrick....He is a xcellunt playur.....and thay haz a good qb....and anuthur good reeceever in #40...Saw whur thay haid ovur 400 yards passin' agin Farra-Gut.....Pluss thiz a vurry emportunt gaim fer Mairvul two keap tha home feeled (even if hit iz wet and muddy all tha time)....

Pee Ess....Evurbodee be cairfull goin down 321 acrost tha dam Fridee nite.....Me and mommaSTARS wuz coastin' down thair in Nellie Belle a while baik....and tha spead limmit goes down awful fast down thair...and thay's pole-lease maik shur ewe slows down.....Eye haid two put on tha murgencee braik in a hurry.....Yep....and mommaSTARS abowt weared tha souls out ov tham knew steal tipped werk boots eye got her fer her birfday.... when'st she wuz draggin' tham #12's down tha 321 hiway rite befour tha Ft. Loud-Un bridge and sparks wuz flyin' evurwhur ..... :blush:

Edited by STARSNBARS

Rebels win 38-12....they really need to start developing a QB for next year...not really impressed this past Friday. Maybe they'll run a single wing next year...

Obviously, a dual threat qb like Robinette will be missed but Maryville has won with both D1 and lesser physically talented starting quarterbacks over the years. I would say that whoever wins the qb job next year will do fine. Remember, with explosive running backs like Prevo and Shinsky coming back, Maryville's qb will not need to put up the kind of stats that Patton Robinette has.

If Robinette is out this game could get fun. Lc has improve alot but getting Transfer like Patrick and T. Hall and a Freshman like woods can help any program. Lc must stop shooting it's self in the foot team could been 8-1 coming into this week but mistakes and play calling has hurt them. Keys for LC to pull a upset is to Protect Hall at qb Get the ball in play makers hands early and often. Patrick Must go hard all game. Stop Maryville #22 and 23. Call plays to win and to get ball in hands of you Athletes. Still think Maryville is to good with out # 4 but game would be closer then you think Maryville 38 LC 27.

If Robinette is out this game could get fun. Lc has improve alot but getting Transfer like Patrick and T. Hall and a Freshman like woods can help any program. Lc must stop shooting it's self in the foot team could been 8-1 coming into this week but mistakes and play calling has hurt them. Keys for LC to pull a upset is to Protect Hall at qb Get the ball in play makers hands early and often. Patrick Must go hard all game. Stop Maryville #22 and 23. Call plays to win and to get ball in hands of you Athletes. Still think Maryville is to good with out # 4 but game would be closer then you think Maryville 38 LC 27.

There is no question that this is not the same ole Lenoir City that Maryville has routinely destroyed over the years. The guys you mentioned are all great athletes and Lenoir City is indeed much improved.

With that said, with or without Robinette, I think Maryville will win by at least 3-4 touchdowns. This is a tremendous Maryville team, even by their high standards. They are way more than a one man team.

Hey Lil' Reb, I am assuming Myers is a Junior this year. Who is the other kid that played the other night? I am not familiar with him, did he move in or has he been with the Maryville program for a long time?

John Garrett...#12. John is IMO....one of if not the best QB to go through the Maryville system since I have been paying attention and yes he is a native. John has decent arm strength but the QB skills he possesses is well above average. Nick....John...and Edmondston...Edmonston is about 6'4" with a big arm and good feet. They are in good shape at QB the next two years.