Is Farragut REALLY cheating?

bigbluevolley

What is wrong with you knoxville people? Last year during the state you all tried to destroy the karns coach and their program. THis year you have been taking shots at FHS all year. In years passed, it has been AC's turn to get hammered. I don't get it. You don't see any other part of the state embarass themselves like you do. On top of that....you usually come to the state tournament and get hammered. I know it isn't all of you, but there are a couple of people that come on here every year and stir up crap.

Good luck to FHS tomorrow, I hope they play great and finish well...regardless of who's first cousin heard that their best friend transfered from UCLA and then enrolled at HVHS only to transfer to FHS.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Cliff. This will be my last post in this garbage thread. Club rivalries boil over to the high school ranks here in East TN and it turns in to ugly he said/she said episodes like what we have here. Volleyball in this area has evolved quite a bit in the past few years. It'd be nice if the fans would catch up.

Not saying this is true because I have no idea who this girl is or anything about the situation.

Edited by AdmiralGlasgow

Thanks Cliff. This will be my last post in this garbage thread. Club rivalries boil over to the high school ranks here in East TN and it turns in to ugly he said/she said episodes like what we have here. Volleyball in this area has evolved quite a bit in the past few years. It'd be nice if the fans would catch up.

AGREED!! Clifford is right. You guys bad rapped us all year last year..Also when I stated I didn't know anything about the situation I then began to learn more and more about it. Now I know alot about the situation..NO ASSUMPTIONS!

Edited by bigbluevolley

AGREED!! Clifford is right. You guys bad rapped us all year last year..Also when I stated I didn't know anything about the situation I then began to learn more and more about it. Now I know alot about the situation..NO ASSUMPTIONS!

Well.BV if you agree, stop all of this posting which means really nothing and let those who know the facts take care of there own mess internally. It does not belong on here until someone investigates it. By the way today, Farragut lost to Ravenwood and how much did that have to do with someone interfering with Posts BBV. This is the same thing that happened with Karns last year with almost the same posts, etc. I'm asking CoachT to close this thread down. This has gone too far.

Well.BV if you agree, stop all of this posting which means really nothing and let those who know the facts take care of there own mess internally. It does not belong on here until someone investigates it. By the way today, Farragut lost to Ravenwood and how much did that have to do with someone interfering with Posts BBV. This is the same thing that happened with Karns last year with almost the same posts, etc. I'm asking CoachT to close this thread down. This has gone too far.

PH..don't collapse but I agree with part of this statement. It is EXACTLY what happened to Karns last year, and noone did a darn thing about it except to keep piling on!!!Thanks for bringing that up!!!

PH..don't collapse but I agree with part of this statement. It is EXACTLY what happened to Karns last year, and noone did a darn thing about it except to keep piling on!!!Thanks for bringing that up!!!

I agree but something else did happen. The TSSAA did investigate and had a hearing on the situation. I posted either the Coach or a parent on the matter and whoever it was who answered said ther was nothing to it and it was so. Final resolution was according to the minutes of the board that the matter was dropped. No one seems to want to do that in this case and I say Close this thread until something happens if it is going to do so. There is too much heresay and its embarassing everyone in those two Districts. Woe be it if anything is going on with any school in District 3 and 4. This new 411 program from the educational office in Knoxville is going to sift out a lot once its started this week.This 411 is all inclusive with all schools and includes the most sensitive areas so I understand. It already is up on the HV web site. Edited by PHargis

To those who say that our silence is admission of our guilt or collusion .... all that can be said is WE DO NOT KNOW the facts, it was NOT our personal RESPONSIBILITY, it is NOT our BUSINESS, it is the business of the family, the school, the administration and whoever else can make these decisions....how can it be said any clearer? We are not stating a "company line", AG's statement is the only FACTS we know.

These girls, the players, THEY HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF THIS....and quite frankly NONE OF YOU DO EITHER! And for once, I agree with PH and K2 ... this should be left up to those who know and those that don't should stop using the word "FACTS" when, in FACT, you can't possibly know them....gossip? Yes...you know gossip....and shame on all of you for the slanderous gossip you continue to spew....BTW..... the crazy statement in the comments section of the Knox News article about her contributing "tell that to Morristown (she is in the picture)" well, all I can say is you all don't know all the FACTS then because the three girls in that picture are three of the seniors on our team...oops!

To those who say that our silence is admission of our guilt or collusion .... all that can be said is WE DO NOT KNOW the facts, it was NOT our personal RESPONSIBILITY, it is NOT our BUSINESS, it is the business of the family, the school, the administration and whoever else can make these decisions....how can it be said any clearer? We are not stating a "company line", AG's statement is the only FACTS we know.

These girls, the players, THEY HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF THIS....and quite frankly NONE OF YOU DO EITHER! And for once, I agree with PH and K2 ... this should be left up to those who know and those that don't should stop using the word "FACTS" when, in FACT, you can't possibly know them....gossip? Yes...you know gossip....and shame on all of you for the slanderous gossip you continue to spew....BTW..... the crazy statement in the comments section of the Knox News article about her contributing "tell that to Morristown (she is in the picture)" well, all I can say is you all don't know all the FACTS then because the three girls in that picture are three of the seniors on our team...oops!

BTW for all of you "experts" out there....privacy issues PREVENT the school, its administration (which includes coaches), etc., from discussing this with the "volleyball family"