Is TSSAA letting Grace play in a Bowl game again?

hsfootballfan777

South Pitt won't be at near full strength. They will probably still be without about 3 starters on each side of the ball, but one thing is for sure. South Pitt will bring it for all 4 quarters. If you beat them then kudos to you. It will help them get ready for the playoffs.

I say South Pitts players will play about one Q and that will be it. With it raining and being wet they will be crazy not to just sit and rest for the playoffs. What does it matter if Grace wins they are going to the house and Pitt will be in the playoffs

South Pitt won't be at near full strength. They will probably still be without about 3 starters on each side of the ball, but one thing is for sure. South Pitt will bring it for all 4 quarters. If you beat them then kudos to you. It will help them get ready for the playoffs.

Sounds like some preemptive excuses to me, Ambassador. The way I figure, if you can't play the best in the playoffs, what have you really won?

Sounds like some preemptive excuses to me, Ambassador. The way I figure, if you can't play the best in the playoffs, what have you really won?

The only problem with your logic is that if you weren't banned from the playoffs this year, you would be playing in the 2a playoffs. You realize you are playing a 1a team, I know. The #1 or #2 team in 2a is supposed to beat the #2 team in 1a. :roflol:

The only problem with your logic is that if you weren't banned from the playoffs this year, you would be playing in the 2a playoffs. You realize you are playing a 1a team, I know. The #1 or #2 team in 2a is supposed to beat the #2 team in 1a. :roflol:

in other words, it is logical for South Pitt to lose. if that is your rationalization, okay, although Grace did beat CAK and Anderson County so somehow I think your logic is flawed but your rationalization may be understandable.

in other words, it is logical for South Pitt to lose. if that is your rationalization, okay, although Grace did beat CAK and Anderson County so somehow I think your logic is flawed but your rationalization may be understandable.

No, what isn't logical is for GCA to act like a possible win over S.P. will equate to a Gold 2a ball.