Region 7

werazzlin

deadlift,

Since you know so much about Clarksville wrestling and feel they are going to be the team to beat in Region 7, tell us what you believe their line-up will be and how they will do in the state.

Dickson is improving and has since Coach Badon got there, however, you seem very confident in your team.

What is their line-up and how do you feel they will do in the state, especially when they wrestle the Chattanooga teams.

I agree that Clarksville is the team to beat in region 7, but Dickson Co. is improving every year. Tommy Badon is doing a great job considering he has never had an assistant coach to help him until this year and he also runs the girls team all by himself. I personally think that Clarksville is a good middle tn. team, but they do not stand a chance against the Chatanooga area teams! Good luck to all and just remember these are just words make sure it can be backed up on the mat!

I agree that Clarksville is the team to beat in region 7, but Dickson Co. is improving every year. Tommy Badon is doing a great job considering he has never had an assistant coach to help him until this year and he also runs the girls team all by himself. I personally think that Clarksville is a good middle tn. team, but they do not stand a chance against the Chatanooga area teams! Good luck to all and just remember these are just words make sure it can be backed up on the mat!

WOAH!!! guys i was just trying to create a little publicity for wrestling. Particularly Region 7. I wish i knew enough about the other regions to give a preview of those guys. I was not trying to say what your line-ups are or anything like that. I dont know who is in what weight class. I was basing everything off of what happened last season and seniors that left. It is new season... Lets see how it plays out.. Gonna be very intresting.

WOAH!!! guys i was just trying to create a little publicity for wrestling. Particularly Region 7. I wish i knew enough about the other regions to give a preview of those guys. I was not trying to say what your line-ups are or anything like that. I dont know who is in what weight class. I was basing everything off of what happened last season and seniors that left. It is new season... Lets see how it plays out.. Gonna be very intresting.

Oh I know! I just meant that we can talk about what we think is going to happen but nobody knows until they get on the mat. I have seen very good wrestlers to get beat by wrestlers who are not considered very good. I know that Clarksville is good but they can be beaten (just like any other team). I meant no disrespect to any team or anybody. I know the teams and the coaches works their butts off everyday and I think that region 7 does need more respect and publicity.

deadlift,

Since you know so much about Clarksville wrestling and feel they are going to be the team to beat in Region 7, tell us what you believe their line-up will be and how they will do in the state.

Dickson is improving and has since Coach Badon got there, however, you seem very confident in your team.

What is their line-up and how do you feel they will do in the state, especially when they wrestle the Chattanooga teams.

They will be competitive with the Chattanooga teams. They will also have some surprises in their line up. It will be a great year for CHS. There will be some head turning throughout the season. Ask the same question mid January.

• 2 months later...

Not to bum down the hopes that it was still close because of forfeits...but 2 of the men that had a forfeit win was clarksvilles heavyweight bruno and there 170 tyler...which would have probably have been two pins for clarksville anyways :P.

Also, I think that the 160 match was a surprise for the Cougars and it helped cause the 170 forfeit. I agree, two of the forfeits most likely would have been pins. It all equals itself out in the end. Forfeits and pins are synonomous.

• 3 weeks later...

I was at the match last night and the match was a lot closer than the score. Dickson give up 3 forefits (why I am not sure). Those 3 forefits made a huge difference in the match!!

Clarksville vs Dickson County

Hayden back and it showed!

Clk 48-13 DC

The fact is that Clarksville will be prepared when it counts.

They may start off slow, but they finish well. They have no

equal in Region 7.