Marion coach let go

Indian

It's funny 3 of them have become bigger rivalries with SP than Jasper, lol. TC, BB, and PC

More importantly for Donovan, they are Coaches that have done something since anyone at Jasper has done and that is beat SP. That said, while those teams have good rivalries with us, let us not forget that Jasper is beyond a rivalry. thumb[1].gif

If it was me I would not get in no hurry. Lot of good coaches still in playoffs who really don't have any time to think about anything else but next.

i agree, i was suprised they didnt wait until after the playoffs to post the job. there will be several good assistants that will wait to apply when they dont have the playoffs to worry about.

Did Bill#49 apply for the position? It may be time for him to step up and try his hand as the head coach.

No I did not throw my hat in the ring. Interviews should be starting soon and I believe Coach Ziegler has made some good choices to start with. The ones coming in are really good coaches and we would be in great shape with any of them. The boys will be impressed by the quality of these men. People will be surprised to hear who some of them are. When the time comes Coach Ziegler will make the announcement so don't even ask who they are.

No I did not throw my hat in the ring. Interviews should be starting soon and I believe Coach Ziegler has made some good choices to start with. The ones coming in are really good coaches and we would be in great shape with any of them. The boys will be impressed by the quality of these men. People will be surprised to hear who some of them are. When the time comes Coach Ziegler will make the announcement so don't even ask who they are.

Bill, make sure and tell that Zieglar man when he interviews these people, to make sure if they get this job to fill out their survey for the Murphy Fair book. That Beck man would not do this. I garuntee you that is one reason he is not coaching anymore. You think im joking but im not.

Bill, make sure and tell that Zieglar man when he interviews these people, to make sure if they get this job to fill out their survey for the Murphy Fair book. That Beck man would not do this. I garuntee you that is one reason he is not coaching anymore. You think im joking but im not.

Hey Roy, Jasper is going to hire Murphy Fair (The Football Guru). Ole Murph knows all of Grider's secret plays. Jasper is going to bring back Colquett just for good measure and Coach T as recruiting cordinator.

You think I'm joking and I am. :roflol:

Hey Roy, Jasper is going to hire Murphy Fair (The Football Guru). Ole Murph knows all of Grider's secret plays. Jasper is going to bring back Colquett just for good measure and Coach T as recruiting cordinator.

You think I'm joking and I am. :roflol:

I know your joking. Murphy is too busy making his Murphy Fair book to coach this bunch of mess at Marion County. I garuntee you that Zieglar man would hire Murphy if he put in for the job, Murphy is the guru of highschool football. You think im joking but im not.

I know your joking. Murphy is too busy making his Murphy Fair book to coach this bunch of mess at Marion County. I garuntee you that Zieglar man would hire Murphy if he put in for the job, Murphy is the guru of highschool football. You think im joking but im not.

Murphy is way to old to coach high school football.....maybe in the sixties, thats the early sixties.... <_<