SP vs Grace Academy Eagles

powerp

Well as I suspected. Only 5 voters have some journalistic integrity. Even if I could live with Trousdale having one loss and being ranked higher than GCA, I can't understand how Boyd is higher when they lost to South Pitt a team we held scoreless for 4 quarters and 3 OT's????

GCA Rams 10-0 THE ONLY UNDEFEATED Team in TN 2A. Whomever the 13 voters are that put Trousdale #1, shame on you. Our schedule even included more playoff teams out of 10 than Boyd's or Trousdale's. I'm sure both fine programs and great kids.......but they have no shot at being undefeated and isn't that why you play the game? (Props to Herm Edwards)

Anyway you slice it, just wrong. And for all you haters, GCA is no longer on probation, so don't even go there. Punishment is served. See you December 2, 2012 in Cookeville.

Glad you got something to complain about while your kids are now playing BASKETBALL!! HAHA. We still got football business to tend to. Mama always said cheaters never win, so do you want some cheese to go with your WHINE! :D

Edited by tigerfan990

Yes & there are some who remember Jasper hammering SP too so turnabout is fair play!!

If you think we've ran the score up b4 well come check us out in the playoff's. The boy's and coaches have an attitude and are hungry after being disrespected by this crazy T$$AA no good system!! I look to break a 100 maybe on some team b4 it's over this year. Just wait and see. Just bc we're good and we've hammered your team don't poor mouth us. Do something about it. I don't want any team feeling sorry for us if we're down. Score as much as you can ,it's up to us to stop you if we don't like it. Has nothing to do with sportsmanship. Either do something about it or just say I Quit like the team North of us did this year!!Both teams both of us to be sure I'm clear on the matter!!I get so tired of the crying on here. This is football and not tidley winks!!

If you think we've ran the score up b4 well come check us out in the playoff's. The boy's and coaches have an attitude and are hungry after being disrespected by this crazy T$$AA no good system!! I look to break a 100 maybe on some team b4 it's over this year. Just wait and see. Just bc we're good and we've hammered your team don't poor mouth us. Do something about it. I don't want any team feeling sorry for us if we're down. Score as much as you can ,it's up to us to stop you if we don't like it. Has nothing to do with sportsmanship. Either do something about it or just say I Quit like the team North of us did this year!!Both teams both of us to be sure I'm clear on the matter!!I get so tired of the crying on here. This is football and not tidley winks!!

You're mighty right. Our first two victims - Grace and Greenback - refused to play us in the regular season. Having to flesh out the schedule with bigger schools is why we're in this #3 seed mess. Now, Grace and Greenback will pay dearly.

You're mighty right. Our first two victims - Grace and Greenback - refused to play us in the regular season. Having to flesh out the schedule with bigger schools is why we're in this #3 seed mess. Now, Grace and Greenback will pay dearly.

That's why I said earlier that Grace Bap is an obstacle on the way to a Night of Reckoning with Greenback. thumb[1].gif

Hey Just so you know. I'm rooting for South Pittsburg next week at Greenback. I'll be there in the stands on the South Pitt Side.

And in response to those that say what does the AP Poll Matter? I suppose I could agree, it matters nothing. I just like having someone else to be mad at. And, I left my kid at GCA so, we have taken our punishment with class and paid our tuition $$$$$ per year for the pleasure of it. Expressing my opinion is not lacking in class, quite the opposite. Sometimes you have to be heard to avoid being herd.

For all those still playing congratulations and good luck, for Boyd and Trousdale especially good luck, but just know, you will never really know....... but neither will GCA.

The sad part is we really don't need a 1A and 2A champion. How many 5-5 and 4-6 teams are there? How many first round byes? C'mon ...... That Childress man just wants the gate money. You know I'm telling the truth. (How is that Roy?)

We should just have a combined 1A and 2A bracket and be done with it.

Now get my shovel we have a new stadium to build before next year........Go Rams

Im all for playing some of the best 2A schools year in and out but as far as classification goes if they wanted to bring down half of 2A and combine with 1A and take upper half and combine with 3A to make the two smallest classifications bigger I would be all for it...With that said it's not really fair for a school like SP with 230 students to play a school with twice the enrollment for the title year in and out...It would however bring back down TC probably and maybe Boyd but I'm not sure with the multiplier...Personally I think all privates should be forced to be in the same class and do away with it also...Just make 3 public and 3 private right down the middle 1-2/3-4/5-6 It would make the most sense to me...Just my two cents!

Im all for playing some of the best 2A schools year in and out but as far as classification goes if they wanted to bring down half of 2A and combine with 1A and take upper half and combine with 3A to make the two smallest classifications bigger I would be all for it...With that said it's not really fair for a school like SP with 230 students to play a school with twice the enrollment for the title year in and out...It would however bring back down TC probably and maybe Boyd but I'm not sure with the multiplier...Personally I think all privates should be forced to be in the same class and do away with it also...Just make 3 public and 3 private right down the middle 1-2/3-4/5-6 It would make the most sense to me...Just my two cents!

If you only had three divisions in the public sector you would have a single A division that could have schools with an enrollment of 600 or so. That wouldn't be too fair either. You gonna make it to So. Pitt on Friday night for the last home game?

If you only had three divisions in the public sector you would have a single A division that could have schools with an enrollment of 600 or so. That wouldn't be too fair either. You gonna make it to So. Pitt on Friday night for the last home game?

1992 and earlier, we had A, AA, AAA. At that time they were symmetrical, but initially they were split at a set number until the mid 80s. However, I think 4 mostluy symmetrical classes would make more sense.

I'm going to try...;)

Surely of they did have just 3 it would be 0-500, 500-1000, 1000 and up

If not they could do 4 public and 4 private it would still be better than what we have now