SP vs Grace Academy Eagles

powerp

Ok I will start some trouble. Name me one time when Vic has not run up the score when he has had the opportunity . Vic always runs the score up. He has a chip the size of the Blue Bridge on his shoulder and always finds an excuse to whip an opponent when they're down. The only time he doesn't is if he can't. I know others do it as well and I don't like it then either. In my mind there is nothing more intimidating than winning (and losing) with class. There is nothing more repulsive than doing the same like a child. And before some of you start pointing out the flaws of some of my Marion County brethren, I agree with you.

He has many times called the dogs off...My Senior year we had MC 35-0 zip at halftime and came out and ran just 3 different plays and won 49-0 when it could've been 70-0....He is guilty of running up the score if he has a valid excuse....I agree with it at times and sometimes I don't but it's his call and his legacy to do it however he pleases...

Many coaches keep playing there starters when SP attempts to start subbing but the lack of depth will make a game go from 56-0 to 56-28 quickly...When we played we took pride in keeping teams from scoring even late in games....I see both sides as a player you want to make records and be remembered as one of the best but as fans a team scoring 21 points at the end doesn't mean a thing as long as the little guys get to play....All that stuff is debatable....If u don't want things ran up then don't pi$$ Grider off and pull your staters as well when we do

There has been many years Vic has called it quits though and called the dogs off just not many against MC especially when Beck took over

If you are from Gordonsville then u should know by now that your quote just returning punts and kickoffs is being ignorant to the obvious....One would think after kicking the crap outta you the last few times you would have noticed we didn't beat you from either of those.

SP and Huntingdon are the two most talented teams in 1A from top to bottom. This includes lineman and backs. We have 3-4 very talented guys in the trenches. 2 are just Sophomores and the other 2 are SR's and one also was Defensive MVP of the State game last year. I understand you guys have gotten your feelings hurt the last few times we played but say something knowledgable and respectful of the team YOU guys look up to in 1A every year! Our Defense after getting healthy is pretty special as you will find out yet again...Start praying for a hurricane to come to the jungle the week of Semi's....

SP will have several weeks to prepare for a more grind it out style game. The Defending Champ may have been knocked down but THIS TRAIN isnt done yet.....Start making those noise makers as ur finally getting what you have wished for

This is the biggest bunch of mindless dribble that I've ever read.

Gville has beaten SP it's share of times as well. I think SP is ahead in the series by two wins.

If and when Gville and SP make it to the semi's, I fully expect a good game.

I've seen 5 Gville-SP games, and only two have been blowouts, 1 for each team.

edit: as for this game, SP in a rout. Mercy rule by halftime.

Edited by croz6110

Gville has beaten SP it's share of times as well. I think SP is ahead in the series by two wins.

Playoff Record: SP 7 wins, GV 4 wins

Regular Season: 1 - 1

However, it is 4 weeks too early to worry about that. thumb[1].gif

Edited by rlh

SP has won 3 of last 4 2 being one sided and the other after all last years talk about a revenge game....The won loss was a blow out loss to a gutless SP team in 2006 that payed down after getting deflated by Temple

SP has been your measuring stick the last two years whether u won't to admit it or not....Btw nobody expects a blowout this year at the jungle...Quite opposite so u won't fool anyone with that garbage ur speaking.....Now go brush your teeth I smell that crap from here

SP and Gville will be a classic showdown

Pure talent Gville doesn't have the athletes that SP has but

some games it doesn't matter....Not saying u don't have any cause that's not the case...However Gville doesnt want to get into a shootout with anyone

SP has won 3 of last 4 2 being one sided and the other after all last years talk about a revenge game....The won loss was a blow out loss to a gutless SP team in 2006 that payed down after getting deflated by Temple

SP has been your measuring stick the last two years whether u won't to admit it or not....Btw nobody expects a blowout this year at the jungle...Quite opposite so u won't fool anyone with that garbage ur speaking.....Now go brush your teeth I smell that crap from here

SP and Gville will be a classic showdown

Pure talent Gville doesn't have the athletes that SP has but

some games it doesn't matter....Not saying u don't have any cause that's not the case...However Gville doesnt want to get into a shootout with anyone

Just leave the 15 fake punt plays in the locker room this year. :roflol:

I like coach Grider's attitude about the playoffs he said, "We're disappointed right now, but we'll get over it pretty quick, and I think everybody on our side of the bracket will find out we're a very highly motivated team because of this."

In other words, we plan on kicking tail in the playoffs. Go get it done. Sp certainlly will have the most talented team in the 1a playoffs! Defense keep playing like your playing.

Our team seems to come out flat for these type teams. Sometimes they think they can just show up. When it happens they are good enough to recover after the half, but I don't like the suspense it creates. I hope they come out fired up from the Get-Go and not have to wait for that halftime speech to motivate them.

Ok I will start some trouble. Name me one time when Vic has not run up the score when he has had the opportunity . Vic always runs the score up. He has a chip the size of the Blue Bridge on his shoulder and always finds an excuse to whip an opponent when they're down. The only time he doesn't is if he can't. I know others do it as well and I don't like it then either. In my mind there is nothing more intimidating than winning (and losing) with class. There is nothing more repulsive than doing the same like a child. And before some of you start pointing out the flaws of some of my Marion County brethren, I agree with you.

You really have see what SP does. Zone really stated it best. After the half we run 1 series usually then start subbing. In our situation you really can't just sub an entire team all at once. Our backs are sophomores and juniors, our back ups are freshman. Our QB is junior with freshman as back up. Why put a 14 year old freshman against an 18 or 19 year old senior without the help of some starters? I guarantee there are other teams like us.