SP vs Grace Academy Eagles

powerp

SP has won 3 of last 4 2 being one sided and the other after all last years talk about a revenge game....The won loss was a blow out loss to a gutless SP team in 2006 that payed down after getting deflated by Temple

SP has been your measuring stick the last two years whether u won't to admit it or not....Btw nobody expects a blowout this year at the jungle...Quite opposite so u won't fool anyone with that garbage ur speaking.....Now go brush your teeth I smell that crap from here

SP and Gville will be a classic showdown

Pure talent Gville doesn't have the athletes that SP has but

some games it doesn't matter....Not saying u don't have any cause that's not the case...However Gville doesnt want to get into a shootout with anyone

You're putting words in my mouth. I never said SP wasn't the measuring stick the last two years, and I didn't insinuate that SP is expecting a blowout.

I'm not the one who said anything about athletes for either team as well. 9 years out of 10, SP will put more athletes on the field than Gordonsville.

So, put on your big girl panties and keep them from getting in a bunch. :D

Your man card has expired...U aren't even worthy of a name after that...Number 2!

I am keeping my word. I only post on here every now & then to wish the Pirates good luck. I am not posting on here anymore like I could be. I will be back after we win the State to say I told some people so & congrats. Just like I did to you. Until then TT go play in traffic. :D

Grace refused to play us in regular season because we have a better football team. When they wanted to play us in basketball (they had a month to get their bball team ready while 90% of our bball team was still playing football) we turned them down. If they're not going to play us in football, we're not going to play them in basketball. Now, we get a shot at them in football. I'd hate to be in their cleats.

By the way does anyone know how to post pictures on here? I'd love to post at least one from each game, but dang if I can figure out how to do it.

Grace refused to play us in regular season because we have a better football team. When they wanted to play us in basketball (they had a month to get their bball team ready while 90% of our bball team was still playing football) we turned them down. If they're not going to play us in football, we're not going to play them in basketball. Now, we get a shot at them in football. I'd hate to be in their cleats.

By the way does anyone know how to post pictures on here? I'd love to post at least one from each game, but dang if I can figure out how to do it.

They won't be after the first couple of hits and off-tackle runs.

Well as I suspected. Only 5 voters have some journalistic integrity. Even if I could live with Trousdale having one loss and being ranked higher than GCA, I can't understand how Boyd is higher when they lost to South Pitt a team we held scoreless for 4 quarters and 3 OT's????

GCA Rams 10-0 THE ONLY UNDEFEATED Team in TN 2A. Whomever the 13 voters are that put Trousdale #1, shame on you. Our schedule even included more playoff teams out of 10 than Boyd's or Trousdale's. I'm sure both fine programs and great kids.......but they have no shot at being undefeated and isn't that why you play the game? (Props to Herm Edwards)

Anyway you slice it, just wrong. And for all you haters, GCA is no longer on probation, so don't even go there. Punishment is served. See you December 2, 2012 in Cookeville.

Well as I suspected. Only 5 voters have some journalistic integrity. Even if I could live with Trousdale having one loss and being ranked higher than GCA, I can't understand how Boyd is higher when they lost to South Pitt a team we held scoreless for 4 quarters and 3 OT's????

GCA Rams 10-0 THE ONLY UNDEFEATED Team in TN 2A. Whomever the 13 voters are that put Trousdale #1, shame on you. Our schedule even included more playoff teams out of 10 than Boyd's or Trousdale's. I'm sure both fine programs and great kids.......but they have no shot at being undefeated and isn't that why you play the game? (Props to Herm Edwards)

Anyway you slice it, just wrong. And for all you haters, GCA is no longer on probation, so don't even go there. Punishment is served. See you December 2, 2012 in Cookeville.

See you at 1a SP before then. See how you like our home cooking. thumb[1].gif

Why is it the refs are always against poor little ole South Pitt? They cost us the game Friday against GCA that one FUMBLE was going for a touch down and they said it wasnt one. Two were clearly fumbles but the refs said otherwise. The holding calls i see but all the rest are a bunch of mess. They do that every close game every time we gain good yardage. Can't believe they take away from the kids like that.