SP vs Grace Academy Eagles

powerp

Let us worry about Grace Bap, Greenback and Coalbucket before we even think about who will rep Quad 2. You guys better quit worrying about us for now and take care of Huntland and the Eagleburg Muffinmunchers.

Didn't most of the SP poster's pick Cascade to beat Eagleville? We have to get past Columbia Academy or Huntland to even face G'ville, but I don't think G'ville will just kick our tails. I could be wrong and I hope I'm not, but this will probably be a decent game. It's Eaglville Muffinmunchers to you!

Edited by Eeagles2010

We need our line to open up holes just like they did for Raquis last year in the playoffs. Here is a reminder of some of the holes they opened up against Coalfield in the semifinals Sp vs Coalfield

PowerP, Grider better get our boys some of those extra long cleats so they can nock a hole better than they did on Friday against those Grace boys. I garuntee you that if we cant nock a hole for our runners to run through we will get beat and our season will be over. You think im joking but im not.

I was reading in my newspaper today where that Hargis man asked Grider about this playoff mess and it seemed like Grider was real mad about his seed in the playoff. He said in that paper that our boys are real motivated because of this mess. Grider better have our boys ready, cause those Grace boys can score points to. They scored 63 points on that Beck mans team this year.

I have hear a lot of complaining on here about teamsnot wanting to play south pitt in the regular season, saying they are scared. This is not the case, but why would you play a team that if they get the chance will run up the score and leave their starters in the entire game even after the "mercy rule" is in effect. If you ask me this shows a lack of class on the part of south pitts head coach. why would and inferior team choose to play someone like that. cant for the life of me see how south pitt is still in 1A level judging by the number of kids they put on the feild.

Just my opinion