SP vs Grace Academy Eagles

powerp

Grace baptist did not want to play us in regular season if you all remember, so Vic will run up the score I am sure. He needs to install a new offense for practice the first 3 rounds to prepare for gordonsville sprinklers haha. Or just put the defensive line on offense line and run the power I more.

I agree Mike.We can power the ball.And we have the backs who can get it done.There is an awful lot of talent on hand at SP.To have played the schedule we have is a tremendous testament to that.

Grace baptist did not want to play us in regular season if you all remember, so Vic will run up the score I am sure. He needs to install a new offense for practice the first 3 rounds to prepare for gordonsville sprinklers haha. Or just put the defensive line on offense line and run the power I more.

I agree Mike.We can power the ball.And we have the backs who can get it done.There is an awful lot of talent on hand at SP.To have played the schedule we have is a tremendous testament to that.

Well, tell me how you really feel. That will not happen. Do not underestimate this Gordonsville Team. I am not giving anh predictions at this time but it will not be the way you say. See ya in 3+ weeks

Its too early to worry about this as I said in an earlier thread. 1st we have an obstacle in the way that we must dismantle in order to have a night of reckoning with Greenback.

Its too early to worry about this as I said in an earlier thread. 1st we have an obstacle in the way that we must dismantle in order to have a night of reckoning with Greenback.

I will go out on a limb & say we as fans can worry about the Gordonsville game. It will not suprise me if SP wins the first 3 games by 4 touchdowns. 1A is a joke now.

LOTS of talent is a understatement! SP just has to get some guys back and healthy cause our makeshift offensive line got WHIPPED last game!! We really never had much room to run or time to throw...U best believe other teams will try to play us same way...A dry field will help! Pirates have some time to adjust though...Real Season is about to start...Gold Ball number 6 is in our sites

I will go out on a limb & say we as fans can worry about the Gordonsville game. It will not suprise me if SP wins the first 3 games by 4 touchdowns. 1A is a joke now.

I most def agree but it's more so a switch in balance...Used to the West side of 1A was a joke with Bruceton and USJ always battling it out and now it's switched to the east...Union City and Huntingdon has upgraded 1A big time as both are 2A programs with Gold Balls...If Trousdale and Boyd came back down then it would be pretty balanced but with the way it stands South Pitt should waltz to Champ game 7 out 10 years with Gville going the other 3

It's good for the trophy case but bad cause of lack of competition

I most def agree but it's more so a switch in balance...Used to the West side of 1A was a joke with Bruceton and USJ always battling it out and now it's switched to the east...Union City and Huntingdon has upgraded 1A big time as both are 2A programs with Gold Balls...If Trousdale and Boyd came back down then it would be pretty balanced but with the way it stands South Pitt should waltz to Champ game 7 out 10 years with Gville going the other 3

It's good for the trophy case but bad cause of lack of competition

That started when they went to 5a and then the DII split. This 1a - 6a thing really diluted it out to the ridiculous. The could have kept the 5a method in the A, AA, AAA and it wouldn't have been as bad. However, I think TC was on the edge and would have gone up to 2a anyway.

This is the way it was advertised and then they sneaked that 6a in there to give some top dogs a pay raise.

A- (1a football schools, + schools without football)

AA- (2a, 3a)

AAA- (4a, 5a)

I have hear a lot of complaining on here about teamsnot wanting to play south pitt in the regular season, saying they are scared. This is not the case, but why would you play a team that if they get the chance will run up the score and leave their starters in the entire game even after the "mercy rule" is in effect. If you ask me this shows a lack of class on the part of south pitts head coach. why would ainferior team choose to play someone like that. cant for the life of

me see how south pitt is still in 1A level judging by the

number of kids they put on the feild.

Just my opinion

Hello!! We have players who play BOTH ways! We do NOT leave our starters in the whole game after mercy ruling! Why do you think Raquis Hale did not get Mr. Football last year? Because Coach had him sitting out The second half of the games!

Also: Coach already answered this question about running up the score - he has never felt right about telling our third string they can't score!!

We only have 200 kids in the school - how do you think that qualifies as 2A or 3A?