SP vs Grace Academy Eagles

powerp

Grace is about to get smacked in the mouth!! All he did was pick a scab that was already bleeding....Bandages what work...Someone might get carted off in this one..."PAIN" is the word of the week as this will b nasty quick

Probaly the best post i've seen on CoachT allday. Yep there's going to be some as MR. T says PAIN!!!These boy's from the frat house at Grace will pay dearly. Don't take it personal,all you have to do is just take it and that's the bottom line bc SP said so!!!!If there's any parent's that have children playing for Grace please heed this warning. This is no joke and I'm not blowing steam. Our boys are in a whole different frame of mind and this is not going to be pretty. I'm serious. As Roy would say you think I'm joking but I'm not,well I'm for real. TT hit this one right on the head about Pain in this game. Those boy's better have there head's on a swivel I guarantee you that!!I'm sure there's people out there that say's yeah right,well keep on thinking that and check back with me after the game!!!

Probaly the best post i've seen on CoachT allday. Yep there's going to be some as MR. T says PAIN!!!These boy's from the frat house at Grace will pay dearly. Don't take it personal,all you have to do is just take it and that's the bottom line bc SP said so!!!!If there's any parent's that have children playing for Grace please heed this warning. This is no joke and I'm not blowing steam. Our boys are in a whole different frame of mind and this is not going to be pretty. I'm serious. As Roy would say you think I'm joking but I'm not,well I'm for real. TT hit this one right on the head about Pain in this game. Those boy's better have there head's on a swivel I guarantee you that!!I'm sure there's people out there that say's yeah right,well keep on thinking that and check back with me after the game!!!

Really your talking about how mad SP going to beat Grace......SP should beat Grace by a 100.......your a joke :mellow:

Look at the context, how he expects the players to be angry-do you really think he meant watch out for blocks on the trap? <_<

I don't think his post was well written, however, I don't think he was saying there would be chop blocking and any illegal dirty stuff going on either. I think he was referring to it being a physical game by the Pirates. However, if you think Grace should be played like the Powder Puff league, forget it. Their coach cultivated the crop and now he gets to harvest it.

Is it town or city? Looks more like city by looking at your football team. It is funny how you guys have small town football in a big city. Now thats funny right there :roflol:

Polar - we ARE a small town - we just get a lot if the boys wanting to play football like their dads & granddads did! Plain & simple. All we have goin' on for a Friday nite is the Pirates! Make the trip to Beene Stadium & you will see how the community gets behind this football team. When the whole county shuts down school for the day so parents, teachers, etc travel to Cookeville when we go to finals, it is

a testament to "small town football". You just don't have a clue. We only have 200 kids in the whole school!

SP- 68

Grace-7

If there was no mercy rule.....SP 105 Grace 7 :roflol:

68 points? Your joking. Grider has scored 6 points in the last 6 quarters and three overtimes we have played and you think we can score 68 in one game? What kind of mess is this? Grider is averaging less than 1 point a quarter in the last 6 quarters and three overtimes. I hope you rethink your prediction. This one is a bunch of mess. You think im joking but im not.

• Upvote 1

68 points? Your joking. Grider has scored 6 points in the last 6 quarters and three overtimes we have played and you think we can score 68 in one game? What kind of mess is this? Grider is averaging less than 1 point a quarter in the last 6 quarters and three overtimes. I hope you rethink your prediction. This one is a bunch of mess. You think im joking but im not.

+1

Supernatural post.

My hat is off! :roflolk: