Play Off Bracket

rollbigred1

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for posting the link. If BGA beats McCallie, the quarterfinal matchup of BGA at MUS would be intriguing.

Baylor has a tricky road, particularly for a #1 seed: MBA (if MBA beats Briarcrest they'll have won 5 of their last 6), likely BA in the semifinal, and if they win those games a likely showdown with Ensworth in the II-AA Championship Game.

Main Entry: intriguing

Function: adjective

Date: 1752

: engaging the interest to a marked degree : fascinating <an intriguing story>

That, smartypants, is a dictionary entry. WHAT specifically does he finds "intriguing" about that particular match-up. I am curious to know exactly what this apparent Mid-Stater thinks. "Intriguing" tells me nada.

Edited by owlbooster

That, smartypants, is a dictionary entry. WHAT specifically does he finds "intriguing" about that particular match-up. I am curious to know exactly what this apparent Mid-Stater thinks. "Intriguing" tells me nada.

According to unapproved website, BGA is #8 in the state and MUS is #10, both at 7-3. If BGA gets past McCallie, this could be a very good game. That being said, BGA needs to beat McCallie first. McCallie is one of those teams that can be very dangerous the second time around. Good Luck to everybody

According to unapproved website, BGA is #8 in the state and MUS is #10, both at 7-3. If BGA gets past McCallie, this could be a very good game. That being said, BGA needs to beat McCallie first. McCallie is one of those teams that can be very dangerous the second time around. Good Luck to everybody

According to another "unapproved website," MUS is #3 in the state and BGA is #14. In another, MUS is #7 and BGA is #11. And so on. I was hoping for opinions/analysis, ideally by somebody who had seen both teams play. (Is Ricky Bowers here? LOL) Something more specific than "polls." I can read those myself.

After watching both teams in person this season, I would go with BGA

So you're picking BGA over MUS? I'm assuming you saw the MUS-Ensworth game, in which MUS turned the ball over 6 times to Ensworth's none? You must think MUS will provide such largesse for BGA. Very interesting. Well, if there's a similar TO differential, you'll be right no doubt, but I think I'll be seeing you on 11/18.

Sure is neat to see all the DII AA teams make the playoffs.... Got to think the excitement on the practice field at JPII this week will be just CRAZY. Probably better for a few of these teams to close up the locker room and fore go the post season. As a coach you just hope there are no career ending injuries that might effect next year.

I predict the final game will be Ensworth vs Baylor. With Ensworth taking home the gold ball.

BA will make it to semi-final against Baylor and lose in a close game.

So you're picking BGA over MUS? I'm assuming you saw the MUS-Ensworth game, in which MUS turned the ball over 6 times to Ensworth's none? You must think MUS will provide such largesse for BGA. Very interesting. Well, if there's a similar TO differential, you'll be right no doubt, but I think I'll be seeing you on 11/18.

So you're picking MUS over BGA without having seen BGA play. What's the difference? Before you go getting your panties in a wad, let's see BGA beat McCallie first. Enjoy your bye week. Nobody from the Middle/East is trying to disrespect MUS. You have a first class program and we all are aware of it.

Edited by repo