Greeneville Vs. Scott County

DevilMan03

Who wins?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Greeneville?
    • Scott County?

Just heard a comment from an announcer that told the pairings. He predicts Greeneville to beat Lexington in the Ship. I quote I dont see it a close game ha ha.

Go Devils. One game at a time

It should be Greeneville versus either Lexington or Maplewood. I hope it is Lexington and Greeneville blasts them for some of their fans running their mouth earlier in the season about Greeneville being ranked #1.

How do you compare 2 teams where one team has enough players to play offense and defense while the other has to play both ways the entire game and starting a bunch of freshmen. Scott has had a tremendous year considering the district they are in (the toughest in the state) they play hard in your face football but in the end they just get wore down by late 3rd and 4th quarter, while the other teams are still fresh legs. The state needs to make the pairings more competitive to get more interested in playing so Scott can compete with the "big dogs". This year Scott made the post season for the 3rd straight time, first time in school history.

what can we expect? total domination :flower:

Barb, ALcoa thumped Scott i beleive 42-7, Scott beat Claiborne Co. 42-19. Don't know what they tells us about Scott vs GHS, but my personal predictions is GHS 49 Scott 0

Our Defense is incredible right now. 38 total yards against Claiborne last night. I know it's just claiborne, but that's impressive no matter who you're playing...GO BIG GREENE...I'll be back to doing GHS vids for the remainder of the season, so if you cant listen, or attend any of the games, i'll have my vids up each week remaining if all goes well late that friday, or early saturday

How do you compare 2 teams where one team has enough players to play offense and defense while the other has to play both ways the entire game and starting a bunch of freshmen. Scott has had a tremendous year considering the district they are in (the toughest in the state) they play hard in your face football but in the end they just get wore down by late 3rd and 4th quarter, while the other teams are still fresh legs. The state needs to make the pairings more competitive to get more interested in playing so Scott can compete with the "big dogs". This year Scott made the post season for the 3rd straight time, first time in school history.

Greeneville plays a lot of guys both ways also. Can't wait for you to come to Burley so we can show off our purtty rug.