Wayne County @ Huntingdon

tricklician

Would have been nice if it had been up when the game was actually going on... <_<

where in the world are all those hunt. posters that were convinced this was going to be a win, they have gone strangely silent ??

but hey its not all bad 30 years from now you can sit around the fire and tell your grandkids that you

BEAT MILAN

Awe C'mon Now...Ease Up..There's No Harm In Supporting Your Team...But With Doing That, Comes The Ones Who Gloat Over A Win...Enjoy It Wayne County..It Was A Good Game...Now Just Have Some Class And Show Some Sportsmanship, And Say Nice Game...Impressive Season And Move On...Huntingdon had An Impressive Season, And So Has Wayne. Someone Had To Lose And Unfortunately For The Stangs They Did...Good Game Wayne County!

I am very proud of those CATS could have hung their heads and gave up last night but held their head up and finished this game!!! Hope the STANG nation is proud of their guys too they hung in there and fought til the end and that shows character, unfortunately someones season had to end last night and i am glad that there will be football in waynesboro this friday!! Look forward to it and remember CATS one game at a time and things will take care of their self.

Awe C'mon Now...Ease Up..There's No Harm In Supporting Your Team...But With Doing That, Comes The Ones Who Gloat Over A Win...Enjoy It Wayne County..It Was A Good Game...Now Just Have Some Class And Show Some Sportsmanship, And Say Nice Game...Impressive Season And Move On...Huntingdon had An Impressive Season, And So Has Wayne. Someone Had To Lose And Unfortunately For The Stangs They Did...Good Game Wayne County!

Now now butchie....don't take up for them Stangs just cause you're a west TN boy too. WC posters haven't been too hard on them. You've read all the trash they've talked all week so they're due a little crow eatin this mornin.

where in the world are all those hunt. posters that were convinced this was going to be a win, they have gone strangely silent ??

but hey its not all bad 30 years from now you can sit around the fire and tell your grandkids that you

BEAT MILAN

Huntington had a great season. I happen to likethe posters. Wish other schools would get as excited about the game.

No, Butchie. They need their noses rubbed in it. When this thread first started, I wanted it to stay respectful, but too many cocky Huntingdon posters told us to be "realistic" and "not to think with heart" because "there was NO WAY we could hold their explosive offense under 35 points" and they "just have too many weapons for WC to have realistic chance" and "our schedule was too weak" and "we're not big enough or fast enough to compete with the almighty Mustangs". THE cockiest fans and players I've ever seen. Their posters came on here and crapped, so now they're getting their noses rubbed in it.

I tried to tell them earlier in the week to have some humble pie, but I guess they have a better taste for crow.

Edited by wildcatpride70

No, Butchie. They need their noses rubbed in it. When this thread first started, I wanted it to stay respectful, but too many cocky Huntingdon posters told us to be "realistic" and "not to think with heart" because "there was NO WAY we could hold their explosive offense under 35 points" and they "just have too many weapons for WC to have realistic chance" and "our schedule was too weak" and "we're not big enough or fast enough to compete with the almighty Mustangs". THE cockiest fans and players I've ever seen. Their posters came on here and crapped, so now they're getting their noses rubbed in it.

I tried to tell them earlier in the week to have some humble pie, but I guess they have a better taste for crow.

World Class Post :thumb:

I have to say last night was a great game between two great teams, its bad one had to lose. im a huntingdon fan that loves football both teams played great. Have to agree officials were not the best. Huntingdon drove the ball good but just couldnt put it in seemed like they would get stuck right on the 20 everytime. The deciding factor in this game was WC passing game, I even called the play at the end, it had been open all night just wasnt able to connect on it one was dropped and the other slightly overthrown. But I dont think anybody can leave from that game and not say both teams left all they had on the field. I was hoping for the overtime, I felt like huntingdon had the better kicking game. However WC won Congrates to them, they should be going to state fairly easy.

So does anybody know what the calls were on the kicker from huntingdon? I heard rumors that the first one was not having his mouthpiece in but idk, pretty picky officiating if thats the case

So does anybody know what the calls were on the kicker from huntingdon? I heard rumors that the first one was not having his mouthpiece in but idk, pretty picky officiating if thats the case

First one was for not having his mouthpiece in, second one was for excessive celebration. I agree the refs were bad, especially whoever was working the clock.

I never said anything bad about Wayne County, I kept it realistic. People been asking me all week whos going to win and I took a minute to answer them saying whoever comes better ready to play then they asked me if Huntingdon can win and I said yeah they can and thats who I'm picking but is not going to be no picnic cause Wayne Countys a great team as well. It was a great game better than the final score indicated in my opinion. Not sure about some of the penaltys on either side of the field, & I dont understand how Tyler called for a fair catch and got nailed and there wasnt a penalty. Congrats to Wayne County for the W I can eat crow lol. On another note I dont want anyone to blame Tyler for that last play I know he could have tipped it and have heard bout it at work all morning, but he played his heart out. If anyone wants to put blame on anyone, put it on Swenson. He made bad coaching decisions all night. Not saying hes done a bad coach but he made mistakes all night. Shouldve went for a field goal in the 1st quarter and I mentioned that to people in the crowd before we even missed the 4th down conversion, & he shouldve played for overtime. Be proud Mustang 2012-2016 class your whole team had a great season, lets continue it next year.

First one was for not having his mouthpiece in, second one was for excessive celebration. I agree the refs were bad, especially whoever was working the clock.

Does anyone know where I could find a high school football rule book that the T$$AA goes by? I've been told that there is NO horse collar rule in high school. I looked on the T$$AA website and all they had was zoning rules and stuff, no basic football rules.