Wayne County @ Huntingdon

tricklician

Some of those mistakes were and some were not due to pressure. The punt just went off Tuckers foot badly and nothing to do with pressure. He has punted the ball good all year long. The Perry County coaches got a little crazy with all of the onside kicks and that set Huntingdon up very well. How many times did PC kick the ball deep on the kickoffs in this game? Opening kickoff?

Yes, only the opening kickoff was kicked deep. The next time PC kicked off the score was 24-6. It may not have been that crazy of an idea. Huntingdon started the opening drive at the 42. only about a 10 yard difference and PC did recover one onside kick.

Yes, only the opening kickoff was kicked deep. The next time PC kicked off the score was 24-6. It may not have been that crazy of an idea. Huntingdon started the opening drive at the 42. only about a 10 yard difference and PC did recover one onside kick.

Is Huntingdon playing PC again this week? What does all this have to do with this weeks game? WC has not played anybody just like PC hadn't played anybody. WC folks will be leaving PAUL WARD STADIUM just like PC folks did, not knowing what hit them.

Is Huntingdon playing PC again this week? What does all this have to do with this weeks game? WC has not played anybody just like PC hadn't played anybody. WC folks will be leaving PAUL WARD STADIUM just like PC folks did, not knowing what hit them.

We all know here in Waynesboro that Huntingdon beat Milan. Congrats on the BIG WIN. We all should just hand you guys the Gold Ball for that win. Wayne County may have not beaten a single team this year but we are going to Huntingdon Friday night to give you all a run for your money. We may leave disappointed but for some reason I doubt it.

I love that no one is giving us a chance. Trust me, we're used to being the underdog. We've been told over and over again that we're supposed to lose.

Jo Byrns 2 years ago?

We were supposed to get killed and couldn't handle the might Devils and we won that.

Perry County this year.

Told we had no chance against them and that Tucker would run all over us. Won that too.

Just keep doubting us and see what happens.

I can tell you're a player. Why don't you quit posting on here and go stand on the sidelines some more?

I love that no one is giving us a chance. Trust me, we're used to being the underdog. We've been told over and over again that we're supposed to lose.

Jo Byrns 2 years ago?

We were supposed to get killed and couldn't handle the might Devils and we won that.

Perry County this year.

Told we had no chance against them and that Tucker would run all over us. Won that too.

Just keep doubting us and see what happens.

I was just wondering how many gold balls does Wayne Co have and what years they won them in?

I was just wondering how many gold balls does Wayne Co have and what years they won them in?

We don't have any, but that doesn't mean crap. You think the Saints when they won the Super Bowl cared that they never had won one?

Quit bringing up irrelevant facts, and being ignorant.

We don't have any, but that doesn't mean crap. You think the Saints when they won the Super Bowl cared that they never had won one?

Quit bringing up irrelevant facts, and being ignorant.

OOPS Think I hit a nerve! Dont know much about Wayne CO was just wondering SORRY for asking!

Edited by radioman27

I can tell you never was a player, so go polish your flute and go sit with the band.

I was a player actually. Played for 3 years. Nice try though.

Anyways, I don't get to go to this game, but I expect that it will be a great game.

Edited by jusboro