East Hamilton vs Brainerd

BEAST27

East Hamilton Hurricanes take on Brainerd @ Hurricane Hill. Canes won the last meet 22-13. This should be a good game, but I think Canes can outplay and outlast the Panthers. EH has gotten better with each game and are pumped to go as deep as they can into the playoffs. Awsome Offense and Dominating Defense will take the Canes on a wild ride to State Title on Decemcer 3rd. GO CANES.......

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

East Hamilton Hurricanes take on Brainerd @ Hurricane Hill. Canes won the last meet 22-13. This should be a good game, but I think Canes can outplay and outlast the Panthers. EH has gotten better with each game and are pumped to go as deep as they can into the playoffs. Awsome Offense and Dominating Defense will take the Canes on a wild ride to State Title on Decemcer 3rd. GO CANES.......

One Game at a time Beast. But the road to a State Title goes through The Defending State Champs. The Greeneville Greene Devils :thumb:

Goodluck to your team

Canes will take it one game at a time. We plan to get all the use we can out of the new stadium we have by hosting the games each week. That's what you get to do when you take 1st place in your District. We can play @ home till the big game. GO CANES

Actually If You guys make it to the Semi's and so does Greeneville you wld have to travel to Greeneville since its our quads turn to host.

Canes will take it one game at a time. We plan to get all the use we can out of the new stadium we have by hosting the games each week. That's what you get to do when you take 1st place in your District. We can play @ home till the big game. GO CANES

Actually If You guys make it to the Semi's and so does Greeneville you wld have to travel to Greeneville since its our quads turn to host.

Wishful thinking............have nt got the talent to take it all!!! With a school that big you would think so BUT you just aunt got it!!!!!! Better enjoy this year while you can.

Wishful thinking............have nt got the talent to take it all!!! With a school that big you would think so BUT you just aunt got it!!!!!! Better enjoy this year while you can.

FowlBall.....you guys @ Hooterville are still jealous that you lost all the talent to the new school. If you remember prior posts, I have bee telling you guys since 2009 that the Canes were going to be awesome in a couple of years.....well now with only 3 seniors starting, you are beginning to see it happen. Next year will be better than this one and when the Owls come to Hurricane Hill they will go home without their tail feathers and a loss to an team they constantly call no good. It takes time to build a program and these young guys have done a great job to get to the playoffs in just 3 years. I expect them to Go a lot farther in the playoffs than your HooterBirds. GO CANES.

Congrats to the Canes . District Champs in only third year and first year of home field. Canes have gotten better each week of this year. Last year they found ways to shoot themselves in the foot. I am not worried about next year or class aa.aaa. that is for another day. Pre season you were picked fourth or worse in the district so you have already proved the experts wrong.

Should beat Brainerd this week since you beat them in the regular season. Win and move on is motto of any playoff team.

Go Canes

FowlBall.....you guys @ Hooterville are still jealous that you lost all the talent to the new school. If you remember prior posts, I have bee telling you guys since 2009 that the Canes were going to be awesome in a couple of years.....well now with only 3 seniors starting, you are beginning to see it happen. Next year will be better than this one and when the Owls come to Hurricane Hill they will go home without their tail feathers and a loss to an team they constantly call no good. It takes time to build a program and these young guys have done a great job to get to the playoffs in just 3 years. I expect them to Go a lot farther in the playoffs than your HooterBirds. GO CANES.

Canes will be good next year (but got beat down by Oolt this year LOL) and Owls will not beacause they lose 27 seniors this year..........NOT A SHOCKER!!!! ME OR ANYBODY COULD CARE LESS WHO WENT TO EAST HAMILTON, Ooltewah didnt lose anything to them and the jealous part is a joke ha ha. Wonder why everybody s trying to comeback to Ooltewah the last couple of years???????????????????????????????? lol

Edited by 2seamfastball