Sunbright 28 Lookout Valley 20

S Pitt 42 Huntland 0

Columbia Academy 35 Huntland 14

Moore County 35 Nash Christian 14

Perry County 42 Jo Byrns 14

Clarksville Acad 49 Bruceton 7

Union City 28 MAHS 14

Gleason 21 S Fulton 20

Murphy, is that you? Grider does not play Huntland this week. Grider plays Grace of Chattanooga. You think im joking but im not. I did not know you posted on these little websites here on coacht. When is your new weekly pole going to be coming out?

Murphy, is that you? Grider does not play Huntland this week. Grider plays Grace of Chattanooga. You think im joking but im not. I did not know you posted on these little websites here on coacht. When is your new weekly pole going to be coming out?

Roy when are you going to grace us with your knowledge about how these games will play out on my little website here?

Here are my picks for this week

Sunbright over Lookout

South Pittsburg over Grace

Columbia Academy over Huntlant

Moore County over Nashville Christian

Perry County over Joe Byrns

Clarksville Academy over Bruceton

Union County over MAHS

South Fulton over Gleason

I hope Grider covered our field last night because it is raining today and if we end up playing in the same conditions we did last week, we might get beat. I garuntee you that Ateca man has called that McKamey man and got that film. That Ateca man will know how to beat Grider if it is real wet. He will do the same thing that McKamey man did. You think im joking but im not.

Here are my picks for this week

Sunbright over Lookout

South Pittsburg over Grace

Columbia Academy over Huntlant

Moore County over Nashville Christian

Perry County over Joe Byrns

Clarksville Academy over Bruceton

Union County over MAHS

South Fulton over Gleason

I hope Grider covered our field last night because it is raining today and if we end up playing in the same conditions we did last week, we might get beat. I garuntee you that Ateca man has called that McKamey man and got that film. That Ateca man will know how to beat Grider if it is real wet. He will do the same thing that McKamey man did. You think im joking but im not.

Thats what I was thanking,SP gets beat by Grace two weeks in arow

Edited by lancer10