Meigs Co. @ Bledsoe Co.

Bledsoebtheboys

Maybe lets try an on-side kick every time we kick off! What a call!what a call

Hint for Bledsoe County - Meigs cannot handle wet, cold balls flying at them two/three feet above the ground through three lines of receiving team players.

Polk's kickers are average at best and it was a cold nasty night.

Just saying....

:roflol:

Go Cats!

:thumb:

Edited by Yeehaw

Yeah you are probably right, Bledose at 9-1 ranked in 3A, Sequatchie at 7-3 was ranked in 3A, Signal more than likely would be playing against Greeneville for a 4A title, Grundy at 6-4 and Notre Dame who is a 4A playoff team. 7-AA is 4-2 this year against 5-AA with Polk getting both wins.

I am telling you besides Polk Co. our district is also very weak. McMinn Central was in a similar situation 4 years ago when they were 9-1. First round exit. Just be glad you have avoided CAK.

Again I see Bledsoe taking care of Meigs from OUR weak district. Alcoa or Tyner will be I think to much for either Meigs or Bledsoe. Bledsoe's QB is very good and the bigger running back runs hard and is a tough kid. I am not trying to disrespect in any way just stating my opinion. How bout this, 5-AA is a weaker district than yours.

I am telling you besides Polk Co. our district is also very weak. McMinn Central was in a similar situation 4 years ago when they were 9-1. First round exit. Just be glad you have avoided CAK.

Again I see Bledsoe taking care of Meigs from OUR weak district. Alcoa or Tyner will be I think to much for either Meigs or Bledsoe. Bledsoe's QB is very good and the bigger running back runs hard and is a tough kid. I am not trying to disrespect in any way just stating my opinion. How bout this, 5-AA is a weaker district than yours.

Tyner would be tough, Alcoa may be impossible

I've seen one computer ranking system list Bledsoe's district at 4th best in AA this year. True, Signal's success has a lot to do with that but a lot of districts are top-heavy, any year in any class. After the group with CPA, Maplewood and Pearl-Cohn, there aren't really any loaded top to bottom.

This is from an "unapproved site", I believe a main reason why is the way they compile information and stats without giving credit.

Without Signal, the league would still rank about 7th if I added things right. Without Polk, that league would rank 15th.

1: 10-AA

2: 9-AA

3: 4-AA

4: 7-AA

5: 3-AA

6: 14-AA

7: 13-AA

8: 8-AA

9: 6-AA

10: 12-AA

11: 11-AA

12: 5-AA

13: 2-AA

14: 1-AA

15: 16-AA

16: 15-AA

Edited by Indian

I dont know what yall are smoking up there..... but there is no way Bledsoe kills Meigs. It will be a close game. Bledsoe may come out on top in the end, Home field advantage means alot in the playoffs. But dont be surprised if Meigs pulls out a win.

You may be the one smoking something the only way this game is close is if meigs can throw the ball alot and we dont do better than we did last week at stopping the pass!!!

Bledsoe has scored 397 pts this year and dont see any reason they dont put up at least 40 on meigs!

• Upvote 1

You may be the one smoking something the only way this game is close is if meigs can throw the ball alot and we dont do better than we did last week at stopping the pass!!!

Bledsoe has scored 397 pts this year and dont see any reason they dont put up at least 40 on meigs!

No worries this week. Meigs can't throw the ball, they will run 90% of the time. Bledsoe by 3 scores, if not more.

AND THEIR OPPONENTS HAVE SCORED 330!!!! Just barely over a td difference if the games avergaed out!!! Seriuosly who has Bledsoe played? Their schedule is far weaker than Meigs and it will show under the Friday night lights.

Edited by Coach J

I dont know what yall are smoking up there..... but there is no way Bledsoe kills Meigs. It will be a close game. Bledsoe may come out on top in the end, Home field advantage means alot in the playoffs. But dont be surprised if Meigs pulls out a win.

Bledsoe's is better than Meigs'. rasta.gif

And Bledsoe will win this one easy.:thumb:

AND THEIR OPPONENTS HAVE SCORED 330!!!! Just barely over a td difference if the games avergaed out!!! Seriuosly who has Bledsoe played? Their schedule is far weaker than Meigs and it will show under the Friday night lights.

:roflol: .... Who has Meigs Co. played? Upperman, Cannon Co. (1-19 over the last 2 seasons), Silverdale,McMinn Central(1-19) and Tellico Plains(2-18)? Maybe your math is a little off on adding numbers but Bledsoe gave up 243 points this year.....Polk Co. is the ONLY team in that district worth mentioning.....

Edited by Bledsoebtheboys