Lexington vs. Page

LHS2012

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I figure about 40 more "I still say Page in a upset" now. :ph34r: Again. :roflolk: Again. :roflolk: Again. :roflolk: & I'll get to strap up one more time!

Now you see why we call him "WISE"OldManGiles.....He's a WISE WISE MAN. Congrats Page, way to represent 12AA. 5 of 6 12AA teams won tonight....the one 12AAteam that did not win, lost to a 12AA team. That's Middle TN Football Baby!!!

Well, here we go. Let's hear all the garbage that you middle and east tennessee posters have to say about we can't play football with you guys. Regardless of what page does I think Lexington controls their own destiny. Lexington by 3 touchdowns.

Tough loss! What happened? But hey if your free friday i think Chester is still playing or you could come on down to a'ville we playing too! " ONE AND DONE" karma is tough!

Break out the basketballs !

Welllllllllllllllllllll....................the ol' Bulldog has been out of action this season because of Fighting the big C and it that hasnt been fun.

But I listened to the "Flag" game last night on Lexington radio....mainly because Marshall Co used the phrase "time to turn the Page" about 10 years ago and Page smoked them in an upset. I wondered if Karma worked

Even though I have in years past alluded to the facts about strength of schedule in the West, I always thought Lexington was a real class act.

Now ...Old Man Giles was very wise indeed.....how about that defense.By the way we had 8 playoff teams on our schedule

Now there were over 30 flags in this game..absolutely awfyllllll.....I bet the crew was from the Clarksville area. Anyway 20 flags for 180 yds just on us.............let the boys play

Great job Patriots.....now go wash off that flag fever and get ready for next week

as i said earlier...all that matters is the here and now...lexington may have gone 10-0 in the regular season...but they were definitely not playing their best football at the end of the year...

yes u did beat TECH...its too bad we wont get a rematch for sure now...talk all u want about our loss to north side...at least we were able to make adjustments and now were playing our best ball of the season when it counts most...

hope the young man who left with an injury is doin well

see ya next year big red

I know these threads are created to give fans a chance to cheer on their teams, and in some cases to add a lil hype and humor to the upcoming match-ups, but how can anyone possibly be serious in predicting Page to beat Lexington. I'm an honest fan, and I have been to every single game this year, so I know we have flaws, like all teams....but guys give me a break... There is no way that anyone with any football sense could predict that outcome. The stats won't predict it, the records of both teams speak for themselves, and Page will be coming into a very hostile enviroment. As long as the Tigers play good defense, and stay focused, there's not a chance Page leaves this place with a 'W'. And that's coming from a fan that typically strays away from making bold statements against our opponents.

Page 17 .....Lexington 6...........and that result is a "TRUE bold statement. We play in hostile environments many times each year. We will play anybody and fear none......don't let 5-5 fool you......we have been getting better at the right time of the season.

Wise Old Man should have played the lottery

I would also make the bold statement that the refs got in the way of both teams......over 30 flags in a playoff game?????are you serious??? Absolutely the highest number of flags I have ever heard of.

Edited by bulldog69

Page 17 .....Lexington 6...........and that result is a "TRUE bold statement. We play in hostile environments many times each year. We will play anybody and fear none......don't let 5-5 fool you......we have been getting better at the right time of the season.

Wise Old Man should have played the lottery

I would also make the bold statement that the refs got in the way of both teams......over 30 flags in a playoff game?????are you serious??? Absolutely the highest number of flags I have ever heard of.

u shoulda seen the liberty/lexington game