Chucky Doak at Pigeon Forge

harley2004

I had seen this game mentioned in another thread and they said CD would be too much for the tigers. Haven't seen CD play but I have the tigers they dominated Grainger 41-14, CD won 20-14 in a close one. This won't be as good a draw for CD as they think.

I agree! PG is pretty good this year. If you can stop juice, which isn't easy, you can beat C-D easily

I had seen this game mentioned in another thread and they said CD would be too much for the tigers. Haven't seen CD play but I have the tigers they dominated Grainger 41-14, CD won 20-14 in a close one. This won't be as good a draw for CD as they think.

Does GP have any speed CD didnt handle Boles or GHS speed at all. There big back is tuff but slow.

Does GP have any speed CD didnt handle Boles or GHS speed at all. There big back is tuff but slow.

CD didn't handle the size that WG and Greeneville have on their line. PF has to have some size up front to keep Montgomery out of the backfield...that kid is a one man wrecking crew.

Edited by barb

Thanks for your support, Greeneville fans.

Anyway, I sure hope all of the local teams do well in the playoffs this year. Go Black Knights...I am so proud of them again this year! And just for the record, it's Chuckey-Doak!

I hope CHUCKEY- DOAK wins as I do all the Greeneville Teams, just saying what I saw this year. If they have alot of speed and can stop the Juice you lose. CD will go as far as the big guy can carry them. Good luck to all Green county teams. GO BIG GREENE!

Best of luck cd . Pray for rain cause juice is unreal when its sloppy . He must mash down a little better than the rest of the backs cause the field conditions sure didn't affect him Friday night . Awesome performance , we had no answer for him . I have never seen any one player mean so much to his team .

Juice is the knights boles...

Travis is Pigeon Forge stud, 1856 yds 18 tds 8.93 ypc he got 212 against GP in game 10. There loses were to 4a Fulton and Carter both in playoffs an AE also in playoffs. They have faces Big fast backs. I believe they will beat CD and SN, PF beat Gibbs and I believe Gibbs is better than either CD or SN.

Travis is Pigeon Forge stud, 1856 yds 18 tds 8.93 ypc he got 212 against GP in game 10. There loses were to 4a Fulton and Carter both in playoffs an AE also in playoffs. They have faces Big fast backs. I believe they will beat CD and SN, PF beat Gibbs and I believe Gibbs is better than either CD or SN.

They sound better than I had thought. Sounds like C-D will have hands full.