Station Camp (0-0) AT Antioch (0-0)

football2011

Week 11...the first time that Station Camp has been able to say that since they were a 3A football team. Please, everyone get off Coach Hollinsworth and his staff, because these 5 men have done a great job of getting a 1-9 team to 5-5 and a playoff berth.

As far as the game goes, SC won week 1 35-8 coming off a tough loss at Hendersonville the week prior. The Bison have struggled offensively the last two weeks but have found a way to pull out victories. I'm sure that the Bears of Antioch have gotten better but so have the Bison. I am looking forward to a possible SC/Beech rematch in week 12. Hope to here from all the Antioch fans out there....

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They (Antioch) haven't beat a decent team yet. SC should win easily again. Good luck to the Bison

Overton was decent win. Not to mention Centinial is decent as well. How many decent wins did SC have? Surely your not saying Portland, Hillwood, or Wilson Central are decent wins? I think you should be a bit more concened than you are and not book tickets to the second round just yet. The bears may have something to say about that this Friday. Good luck to both teams. No injurues.

Edited by milo118

This is one of the biggest mess ups in the whole playoff system. Shame that 8 seed Station Camp will end up playing Beech and possibly winning after this, when Gallatin and Hendersonville will most likely have to play. One of the best teams in all of 5A will fall in the second round, while Beech or SC are playing in the quarterfinals.

Overton was decent win. Not to mention Centinial is decent as well. How many decent wins did SC have? Surely your not saying Portland, Hillwood, or Wilson Central are decent wins? I think you should be a bit more concened than you are and not book tickets to the second round just yet. The bears may have something to say about that this Friday. Good luck to both teams. No injurues.

Antioch didn't beat Centennial. Plus, if SC played their schedule, they probably go 9-1 or 8-2 at worst. Just my opinion.