Lookout Valley@Sunbright

creekboy

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never said it was "the best", just one of the better teams they have had. I've watched their teams for many years and i would describe this team as better than decent compared to their norm. Their norm is winning bout 4-5 games. This team i expect to make it to the 2nd round at least.

You aren't fooling us. You just worry about your Gordonsville boys. South Pittsburg will work on keeping their end of the bargain to get a shot at your boys from Gordonsville. Quit with all your games. We know your just a little troll that has invaded our forums.

I garuntee you that you Sunbright people better read about these Lookout boys in my Murphy Fair book. That Hargis man wrote a article in my newspaper today about this Jamal Jones boy. He is 5'9 180lbs. Grider even said that this boy was real fast and he can run hard to. I garuntee you that if that Stephens man doesnt think he is good, he is joking hiself. Let me ask you Lookout people a question. Is their any SEC schools recruiting this Jones boy? I garuntee you he could be a kick off return man in the SEC. You think im joking but im not.

Don't know anything about LV but sunbright has a good QB and athletes at WE. If LV has a weakness in the secondary look the tigers will exploit it. Coalfield beat them with their line. They pounded on then threw on when they crowed the box. I will take the tigers in this one.

Coalfields offensive line is very good this yr.That is how they beat sunbright.If England comes out ready to play this week unlike last week an they are weak in the secondary he should have a good game. Like you cheatless i dont know much about LV??????????????

Good luck to Sunbright! Know nothing about LV so I cant really venture a guess here.

Same here jcfan,but i do know that if the qb for Sunbright is on tomorrow night an his

receivers are wanting to catch the ball they will put points on the board. And the qb is

very capable of runnin the ball watched the tigers a couple times this yr,qb is good an

has very good size think they say hes bout 6`3 225. I will be pullin for the TIGERS always consider

them underdogs because they r one of the smallest 1A schools in the state.

Couldnt tell you anything about LV! Bit I do know Jessy, Timmy,Billy, and that Big Backer Oagie will be a force to to deal with!!! I think Jessy wears out the secondary with shannon, turner, Hunter, and Bunch this one goes down to wire with SHS bringing home the W. Good Luck Tigers, and come on Dawgs woop them cats!!!