Knox Catholic, where do we go

footballsense

What are some takes on the direction of our once very good football program that has been reduced to a team that gets excited about beating teams like Heritage (who beat us two years ago) and would never had happen with the old staff. come on KCHS alumi lets make some noise and get our program back on track. lets see 2008 State Champions 2009 new coach same team 6 and 4 or something like that loses to Heritage with basically the state championship team, 2010 do ok but we still lost allot of games, this year ya ya rebuilding we can't compete in this region, old coach would say anybody anytime now all we do is make excuses lets talk about it and get on track.KCHS was the best and could still be the best with some changes lets make them and move on.

From what I have heard, you all have already done it....you are just going to have to wait until the playoffs are over for it to be made public. I think if I were the higher ups, I would go ahead and announce that Meadows was out.

that is for sure the quicker the better, I know of two families waiting to see if the change will be made before they leave KCHS the funny thing is we use to have players wanting to come to KCHS not leave, please please get it done soon.